I like what i saw from Lance

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Not being able to see the field has been one of the knocks on him since SF. They were talking about it on Talking Cowboys that it’s hard to fix not being able to read the defense and see the field at the same time.
I'm Lance's biggest critic.
But your constant shade throwing on Lance is so transparent.
You continue to haul water for Dak. He's the past.
We need to set out and, once and for all, rebuild with Parsons and CeeDee as cornerstones.

stiletto

Reaction score
Great improvement from the first game. If he gets better and better, that's great for the franchise and ALL fans.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He can be on the practice squad but still hasn't earned the QB2 job.

endersdragon

Reaction score
He looked great in the 2 TD drives.
The FG drive to end the half too. I would love to see him get some reps with the starters next week. If Dak doesn't play (and when does he ever play in the preseason) let him start. We know what we got in Rush, a reliable but very limited bus driver, let's see what we have in Lance with some players who will actually make the team.

endersdragon

Reaction score
He can be on the practice squad but still hasn't earned the QB2 job.
No way do we sneak him into the practice squad. There are a couple teams desperate for a QB that would pick him up in a heartbeat (like the Raiders for example, Vikings too, especially as their strategy seems to just be throw it up to Jefferson and let him make a play which Lance could do easily lol). Probably ditto with Rush, especially as Rush beat the Vikings 2 years ago. I think we are keeping 3 QBs on the roster again.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Apparently no one around here knows how to pick QB, since we've not won anything of importance in over 28 years.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm Lance's biggest critic.
But your constant shade throwing on Lance is so transparent.
You continue to haul water for Dak. He's the past.
We need to set out and, once and for all, rebuild with Parsons and CeeDee as cornerstones.
Lance's biggest critic?

Mentiroso

DuncanIso

Reaction score
The FG drive to end the half too. I would love to see him get some reps with the starters next week. If Dak doesn't play (and when does he ever play in the preseason) let him start. We know what we got in Rush, a reliable but very limited bus driver, let's see what we have in Lance with some players who will actually make the team.
Total agreement.

He needs more reps with the 1s.

I like Rush, but he doesnt have the same skill set as Lance.

The kid is only going to get better.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He looked better last night than game one. I am curious to see his development. He's an example of why the preseason is important.

LOBO7

Reaction score
Let me know your thoughts on how you would evaluate these stats for starting QB as a HS Senior???

46 out of 88 completions.
893 yards passing, 8 TD's
394 yards rushing, 5 TD's
@ 10 yards per attempt, they should have thrown more