I love Jake Ferguson

Chasing6

Reaction score
Schoonmaker will be fine. We slow play our TE's for some reason historically. **** we did not even think Ferguson was good, that is why we drafted Schoonmaker in round 2 to begin with.

quickccc

Reaction score
Froggy- Jump Fergy .... !! :cool:

958596cf7db27ced647ae24f0f59bdea.jpg

CowboysJames69

Reaction score
One more comment from Collinsworth that was news to me.

I know about the text from Fergy to Dak about having his back.

I know Fergy has been a playmaker from day one, and always looking to slam dunk... err.. hurdle on a defender. :cool:

But what was Collinsworth talking about when he said that Fergy goes to take care of players? Almost made him sound like that role in the NHL, the enforcer.
Yeah he is Fergy not Ferg. I know this because every time he was making a play screamed out Fergy....LoL!

Proof

Reaction score
jake ferguson is my favorite player on cowboys this season

he is a big goon in a good way, he get under the opponent skin, he is cocky, he is flashy, but he is also tough and will scrap with any body

this is a element that cowboys have not had for a long time and it is the most fun to watch
this kid has fast become the X factor i couldn’t be happier

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

he is a big goon in a good way, he get under the opponent skin, he is cocky, he is flashy, but he is also tough and will scrap with any body

this is a element that cowboys have not had for a long time and it is the most fun to watch
You left out his hurdleing abilities.

Brooksey

Reaction score

I agree :hammer: