I love Jake Ferguson

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jake ferguson is my favorite player on cowboys this season

he is a big goon in a good way, he get under the opponent skin, he is cocky, he is flashy, but he is also tough and will scrap with any body

this is a element that cowboys have not had for a long time and it is the most fun to watch
He has quickly become not only one of my favorite Cowboys TEs, like Donley, Cosbie, Novacek Witten)...but my favorite Cowboy.

He's making BIG plays and showing attitude.

LOVE IT!

He's on my MVP list too.

SacredStar

Reaction score
The way he snatches some of those passes is amazing. The passes look behind him or above him and uncatchable but he somehow snags them and pulls them in. Love it!!

nhcowboysfan

Reaction score
And unlike Schultz, he is also pretty solid in their blocking scheme. Schultz is a decent TE that can move the chains for you - unfortunately he is such a terrible blocker that there are plays when he often puts you behind the chains.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

he is a big goon in a good way, he get under the opponent skin, he is cocky, he is flashy, but he is also tough and will scrap with any body

this is a element that cowboys have not had for a long time and it is the most fun to watch
I love what he does. we were missing someone with an attitude, get in your face. flaunt it. SF has it. in fact most of their players got that type of in your face attitude. we need more of that. That's how they got Metcalf ejected yesterday. they get in your head. they make you not play your game.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score

I'm in. Really liked him last year as TE#2. He's carrying the extended responsibility extremely well this season. Go to guy for Dak, leader, blocker (could be better but still), good hands, good moves and stands up for himself. What's not to like?

SFloridaCowboy

Reaction score
HE IS A MOOSE ON THE LOOSE WITH THE BALL IN HIS HANDS: All you folks who criticized the Ferguson draft pick, that the Boys should have taken another TE, should come out and apologize. I always loved the pick and knew he would be better in the Pros than in college football. That is the way with many Wisconsin players, plus his grandfather Barry Alvarez taught him to be a tough player since he was a child. He has become the flashiest TE in Cowboys history, the most physical after the catch. DB's will now be concerned for their health to try to tackle him. He is like a moose on the loose with the ball in his hands. A moose can stand over 6 feet tall at the shoulder. In fact, moose are the tallest mammals in all of North America. Moose can run at speeds of between 30 and 35 mph. Moose have long, powerful legs that allow them to keep running through shallow water, chest-deep snow, or uneven ground. Let us anoint Jake Ferguson as this generation's MOOSE. Let announcers all over America describe his runs after catches as THE MOOSE IS LOOSE!! You heard it here first..

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Love Ferguson. He is an animal out there, something Schultz wasn't. He reminds me of a prime Witten. He wants all the smoke and looks to destroy opponents.

Which brings me to this, why on earth did we waste a 2nd rd pick on Schoonmaker, a guy that isn't even as close to Ferguson in any metric? Did we not know Ferguson had any promise or talent? He just needed his time to shine now that Schultz is gone. Reminds me of guys we had behind Witten that we discarded but they actually had some talent, mainly Martellus Bennett.

Nav22

Reaction score
Shameless self back-pat coming...

I called it.
:thumbup:

I said all offseason that we won't miss Schultz one bit. I said Ferguson would be our #1 over Schoonmaker. I said Ferguson would be a top 10 fantasy TE.

Love his swagger too. We needed a goon like that. Reminds me of a younger Travis Kelce with that brashness.