I may have a man-crush on Columbo

ryanbabs

Reaction score
jaybird;2377377 said:
Ditto for Zach Thomas. Just listened to his presser, talking about the horrible game they had/he had and he said: "I couldn't sleep at night". Zoners that's the kind of player we need.

I would hope all players are like this...most of the fans are.

ddh33

Reaction score
I thought Marc and Marion fired up the offense yesterday, and that was sorely needed.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Columbo has a tendency to play silently hurt which hurts the team IMO, aside from that he's top notch in my book.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
RE-SIGN HIM NOW.

This guy has passion and toughness. 2 qualities many other players on this roster are seriously lacking. I came into this season feeling Chris Canty is our most important must re-sign but I now believe it's Colombo.

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
burmafrd;2377645 said:
Colombo is not 30 and anyone with any knowledge of football realizes that O linemen can play at a high level past 35 and many have.
they say most lineman don't hit prime to 30;)

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Colombo is our new Eric Williams, I just wish he was as talented as big "E".

He and Adams have had problems with speed rushers lately, but Romo makes the line look good, for the most part.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Quite the character.

http://img253.*************/img253/3010/ch21sunoct122008041908pzu3.jpg

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Nice that he stepped up yesterday.

My real problem is that he didn't do so earlier and it had to be a crisis for him to get involved in this manner (same goes for Zach Thomas)

Who knows, he may do this consistently - but then again where was this fire the previous three weeks?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
AbeBeta;2378753 said:
Nice that he stepped up yesterday.

My real problem is that he didn't do so earlier and it had to be a crisis for him to get involved in this manner (same goes for Zach Thomas)

Who knows, he may do this consistently - but then again where was this fire the previous three weeks?

Maybe Jerry was right and you had guys falling in love with their own press clippings. I think the Rams game was a major wake up call for this team. We will see.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2378754 said:
Maybe Jerry was right and you had guys falling in love with their own press clippings. I think the Rams game was a major wake up call for this team. We will see.

Problem is, we've seen these wakeups in the past. And they haven't lasted. Why is this different than others?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
AbeBeta;2378905 said:
Problem is, we've seen these wakeups in the past. And they haven't lasted. Why is this different than others?

we just have to wait and see, don't we?

smoovb

Reaction score
SteveOS;2377349 said:
Man, he has so much passion for this game. Love it when he gets into the heads of the opponents. Too bad we don't have any more guys w/ his attitude.

:bow:

I have a feeling he'll have a 15-yard penalty on the horizon for some of his antics, but I'm sure it will be justified, lol.

Dude, did you see him smiling at Cato June as the ref was tossing the flag? Definite man crush going on here.

thekavorka

Reaction score
I love it when he fires up the team.

I just hope it doesn't eventually result in a flag in a key situation.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
SteveOS;2377349 said:
Man, he has so much passion for this game. Love it when he gets into the heads of the opponents. Too bad we don't have any more guys w/ his attitude.

:bow:

I have a feeling he'll have a 15-yard penalty on the horizon for some of his antics, but I'm sure it will be justified, lol.
Colombo vs DeAngelo Hall

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v22/pfjunkie/Football/colombo-vs-d-hall.gif

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
EPL0c0;2379164 said:
Colombo vs DeAngelo Hall

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v22/pfjunkie/Football/colombo-vs-d-hall.gif

The best part of this video is #59 watching DeAngelo go flying through the air, land and then being like, "Hey! W-T-F, dude!"

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;2379190 said:
The best part of this video is #59 watching DeAngelo go flying through the air, land and then being like, "Hey! W-T-F, dude!"

:laugh2:

I still can't get over how hilarious your avatar is