Thread Killer
Reaction score
Go Cowboys!

V2aeOWH.jpg

lol...

trolllalalalala.jpg

aria

Reaction score
I retired today on April Fools, just to totally jack with my boss.
He thought I was actually kidding until this morning when I turned in everything...lol
Congrats man! I shouldn’t be so eager to retire with ~13 years left but I am.

Side note, today is my 15th wedding anniversary (we don’t celebrate it or really give a ****) but we obviously got married on April 1st in a dive bar in South Austin. We had the owner ordained over the internet and had a small group of friends and family with an open bar, even kept the tab open for a few of the regulars that started showing up during regular business hours. Dress was “Austin casual”, lol. Cargo shorts, jeans t shirts, sandals, whatever...including myself and wife.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You know what is really a shame. Garrett lowered the bar to such subterranean levels that just knowing we have a coach now that the Jones family doesn’t view as a family member and will give the axe if they suck again. We were held hostage for a decade with that clown because of their love for him.

aria

Reaction score
You know what is really a shame. Garrett lowered the bar to such subterranean levels that just knowing we have a coach now that the Jones family doesn’t view as a family member and will give the axe if they suck again. We were held hostage for a decade with that clown because of their love for him.
I wouldn’t go that far yet, I don’t recall Garrett having a wittle sleep over at Jerry’s. MM worked his way into Jerry’s abode on his first visit to Dallas and one night later he was the HC of the Dallas Cowboys.

Hmmmmm...

SlammedZero

Reaction score
LOL! I was like.....ruh roh............and then I remembered it was April 1.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I mean... I don't miss Garrett, but I wouldn't mind McCheese getting the axe.

Might as well speed up the time table on Jerry's next coach in training anyway in Moore.

Still won't change team performance much.

Such is Cowboy Life and unfortunately...

No April Fools joke here, lol

we should have kept Jason.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
i don't think the defense would have cratered last year if garrett was here,

I do. It was their M.O. during his years too. So many examples but none worse than the 2016 playoff loss to Green Bay.

And aside from that, this team completely gave up on him the last 8 games of 2019. He should have been fired mid-season.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Go Cowboys!

V2aeOWH.jpg

Funny you mentioned this. I had a dream last nite that JG handed me a folder containing his game plans.
I accepted it and politely thanked him. Then, just as I walked out the door, I tossed it in a trash can. :laugh:
Believe it or not, it's a true story . . .:thumbup:

Last edited:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Congrats buddy, glad to hear it. Takes a year or two to get used to, but once it settle in, its amazing.
Teach me master!
JK
Yes Sir, but wife wont give me a year or two,, already has 15 years of chore lists saved and at her disposal.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I do. It was their M.O. during his years too. So many examples but none worse than the 2016 playoff loss to Green Bay.

And aside from that, this team completely gave up on him the last 8 games of 2019. He should have been fired mid-season.

You know Jerry regrets moving on from Jason.

last season was a freaking train wreck.

kskboys

Reaction score
I wouldn’t go that far yet, I don’t recall Garrett having a wittle sleep over at Jerry’s. MM worked his way into Jerry’s abode on his first visit to Dallas and one night later he was the HC of the Dallas Cowboys.

Hmmmmm...
Think he Watson'ed him?