I predict A Cooper won't want to resign with us in 2 years

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I predict he will be here for a good while, this reading people is nothing but your own personal agenda.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
And if Dallas wins the SB this year he'll still want to leave? Or Dak and Cooper develop a great chemistry?

Not saying that will happen, just that it's way too early to say Cooper won't want to stay, a lot can happen by 2020..

I will say this they have only played 3 games with each other and things have gone well but no reason to think they will not be able to develop better chemistry as they continue to work with each other.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I will say this they have only played 3 games with each other and things have gone well but no reason to think they will not be able to develop better chemistry as they continue to work with each other.

Correct, and if they do he'll get more passes thrown to him, more likely he'll stay...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Correct, and if they do he'll get more passes thrown to him, more likely he'll stay...

I have no doubt, they both go through the film and should get a better feel for each other and of course on the practice field. Dak showed some trust on that sideline route throwing it into a tight space and allowing Cooper to go up and get it. I do expect them to produce more moving forward but right now I see a team who was 31% on 3rd down conversions now keeping themselves in much better situation and in doing that are not getting 3rd downs on a 50% that is a big jump.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
And if Dallas wins the SB this year he'll still want to leave? Or Dak and Cooper develop a great chemistry?

Not saying that will happen, just that it's way too early to say Cooper won't want to stay, a lot can happen by 2020..
No one is saying Cooper won't stay. You can't ignore the possibility, though.

Superbowl? LOL!

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
He's not you either. I just stated the most probable outcome.

50-50. Either he stays or he doesn't. Don't think there's anywhere near enough evidence or history to say one or the other is more likely.

We'll see...

Preoccupied

Reaction score
I saw his frustration today.

That quoted bit bit made me lol , I didn't really bother with the rest.

Soooooo OP

What colour team was cooper playing as?

Who won the game?

How many pieces did Cooper "Get Home"

/End Surreal Wit.

97887e4a202e-b933-4347-92ac-1aef3afefeea.jpg

KingRah

Reaction score
Oh I get it, dude gets here and in 2 weeks you expect Dak to hit him on every long throw and have instant confidence, and timing, on slants.

That's totally unrealistic. Did Aikman hit Irvin on all long throws and slants in 1989? Hardly.

And as far as Aikman's accuracy, his career completion percentage is 61.5, and he had 6 years with a percentage under 60%. Aikman was more accurate on long throws but overall he's not the "most accurate passer ever".

I'm a big Aikman fan, but his accuracy accolades are pretty subjective...
You just showed your ignorance. You don’t measure accuracy with completion %. You can throw 25 tines to the running and have a high %. Anyone with 1/3 of a brain that watched Aikman and dak can see what I mean.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
You just showed your ignorance. You don’t measure accuracy with completion %. You can throw 25 tines to the running and have a high %. Anyone with 1/3 of a brain that watched Aikman and dak can see what I mean.
Let's throw Brady in there also since you decided to put Troy in the conversation. If there is nothing downfield you dump it off to your safety valve. All qb's do it. Whatever it takes to win games.

Aikman......c'mon man.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score

You're putting thing into the numbers that aren't there.

Y/a FROM THE INTERNET SITE. is total passing yards divided by attempts. THAT'S ALL. It has nothing to do with figuring in incompletions, or who's thrown to, or ANYTHING ELSE.

Now does that mean one quarterback is automatically better than another? No, it's just one stat, used FOR AN EXAMPLE.

I'ts obvious you love numbers, so do I, but not every stat involved complex computations...

Shinaoi

Reaction score
I’m not going to argue the whole thread, but dak 100% has issues throwing to receivers who are covered. That is not an opinion but a fact, and part of the reason why him and dez would never work. Dak is not throwing the ball to a contested wr unless he absolutely has no choice.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I’m not going to argue the whole thread, but dak 100% has issues throwing to receivers who are covered. That is not an opinion but a fact, and part of the reason why him and dez would never work. Dak is not throwing the ball to a contested wr unless he absolutely has no choice.

Garbage, watch the games..