I predict A Cooper won't want to resign with us in 2 years

KingRah

Reaction score
You can't change peoples opinions even if they are wrong. You might as well be talking to a brick wall. "that play was designed for Beasley". What the heck ever.

My butt was designed for size 32 jeans but I wear a size 38. Not sure what I mean by that but it sounded good in my mind at the time. :)
It came out of Coopers mouth. That means 9 times out of 10, Cooper won't get that pass. If he didn't get that pass, he'd finish the game with 90 yards.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
It came out of Coopers mouth. That means 9 times out of 10, Cooper won't get that pass. If he didn't get that pass, he'd finish the game with 90 yards.
Regardless, he still got the ball.

Back when Harper caught the pass from Troy in the championship game, Irvin was supposed to be on that side not Harper. Things change. A td is a td no matter what. Cooper had a great game with 2 break away td's. Gotta love it. Cooper still had a great game.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How about this. Cooper wasn't the first option. That play was designed for Beasley. Had he not throw it, copper finishes with 90 yards. That's discouraging. It says that they weren't thinking of getting him the ball deep. That says that these types of games will be rare. It shows that the coaches are still conservative. They didn't call one deep pass to Cooper. How often do you expect Dak, to get the ball to Cooper over the deep middle?
90 yards is discouraging??. I wouldn't be discouraged with 1440 yards on the year at that clip - maybe its just me.

KingRah

Reaction score
90 yards is discouraging??. I wouldn't be discouraged with 1440 yards on the year at that clip - maybe its just me.
You have to understand that no one gets resigned unless they want to. It takes more than just the team wanting you. If Amare believes he's never going to get 100 yards and be among the elite wrs, do you think HE will want to stay with this qb and this offense?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NFC Offensive Player Of The Week.

Plus he gets to play for America's Team.

Cooper isn't going anywhere.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You have to understand that no one gets resigned unless they want to. It takes more than just the team wanting you. If Amare believes he's never going to get 100 yards and be among the elite wrs, do you think HE will want to stay with this qb and this offense?
He’s not going anywhere. Book it.