I propose we flash mob the first game in protest

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Big talk from a guy who doesn't buy tickets.

When you are on the hook for 4 seats and about 5 or 6 thousand dollars each year plus parking then you can take stance.

Aren't you thousands of miles away?

Ok exclude big ticket people. Lol

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Small price to pay. Pay for tickets, don't use them. Jerry forced to make a move to get this team under real leadership.

Jerry makes enough money he'd probably be okay with paying people to attend just to make himself feel good.

That or he'd negotiate another couple mentions and camera shots of his wife's art selection into each broadcast so nobody at home could see the empty seats.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Ok exclude big ticket people. Lol

Those are the cheapest seats like I have, 104 bucks a ticket with a 3500 dollar psl.

The next tier is 350 a seat plus 10k psl.

that is why what you want is a fairy tale.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Those are the cheapest seats like I have, 104 bucks a ticket with a 3500 dollar psl.

The next tier is 350 a seat plus 10k psl.

that is why what you want is a fairy tale.

Understood...

Revolutions are not fairy tales. ;-)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Woody'sGirl, have any idea how they might factor in DVR's? Use to the Neison REatings were viewers who filled out a chart for a week on everything they watched. Not certain it's still done that way.

But i know there are a great many times I wait until the game is over before watching. I'd rather speed through the commercials.

So essentially someone could watch two events at the same time, although it would be later.

Any idea?

I don't think it matters if one records it. The DVR still is on the internal tuner.
However, that doesn't matter if it's still the way it used to work.
And I think the ratings are based on people tuned in for a certain period of time. when it first starts.
There are a cross section of people that they take the ratings from, or used to be. It's not like they use the entire population of viewers.
The viewers used to have a box hook to their TV's that keeps track of what that family watched. But their neighbor, they had no idea what they were really watching.
Could be all changed with new technology today though, but I wouldn't want my TV cable box send out info on what I watch. Which isn't much anyway.