I Really cannot believe how many of you lie

TheNatureBoy

Benched
Reaction score
to yourselves

Stop Doing it - Stop. It makes us look bad as Cowboys fans.

Here are the facts and truth about the team and players.

- Drew Bledsoe - should have never ever been brought in to begin with. now that he's here , he's done nothing but break our hearts from Seattle to Philthy.

- Roy Williams - a top player near the LOS - a lost puppy in Manhattan when the rock's in the air. Stop - Stop defending this guy , he's cost us 3-4 games alone over the last 2 years with his disregard for pass coverage.

- Bill Parcells - everybit as bad as Joe Gibbs - has done nothing to show he's anything of worth without Bill Bellichik.

- Marco Rivera - the worst Signing bonus we've ever paid -this guy is beyond bad. Blame the Grocery buyer.

- Mike Zimmer - Clueless

-Todd Haley -boring and unimaginative - did ZERO to get TO off the LOS better - Jets fans were cheering when he was dropped.

- Carpenter - Moronic, nonsensical, wasteful draft choice

As of now we are the same team as last season - a 7-9 -9-7 NON playoff club.

- TO - a complete clown act and unprofessional athlete on and off the field. And YES he is a MAJOR distraction and destructive force.

Stop denying these facts - please stop. You look foolish.

Frozen700

Reaction score
lmao!!!!!

even though i think ur post is the most ******** **** ever..its funny as hell:lmao2:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
peplaw06;1080676 said:
Drama queen alert

that one was pretty obvious. it screams ONLY MY VIEWS CAN BE RIGHT DAMN IT!!! and only the most insecure go that route.

i do agree with a lot of what he says, but to pull the "you're a liar!" if you feel otherwise is just ignorance in motion.

joseephuss

Reaction score
TheNatureBoy;1080674 said:
to yourselves

- Drew Bledsoe - should have never ever been brought in to begin with. now that he's here , he's done nothing but break our hearts from Seattle to Philthy.

- Roy Williams - a top player near the LOS - a lost puppy in Manhattan when the rock's in the air. Stop - Stop defending this guy , he's cost us 3-4 games alone over the last 2 years with his disregard for pass coverage.

- Bill Parcells - everybit as bad as Joe Gibbs - has done nothing to show he's anything of worth without Bill Bellichik.

- Marco Rivera - the worst Signing bonus we've ever paid -this guy is beyond bad. Blame the Grocery buyer.

- Mike Zimmer - Clueless

-Todd Haley -boring and unimaginative - did ZERO to get TO off the LOS better - Jets fans were cheering when he was dropped.

- TO - a complete clown act and unprofessional athlete on and off the field. And YES he is a MAJOR distraction and destructive force.

When are you going to stop pretending you know anything about football.

Stautner

Reaction score
to yourselves

- Mike Zimmer - Clueless

Aren't you a negative guy .......

If things were as bad as you make them out to be we would be stuggling to win 4 games a year.

Certainly fans tend to overexxagerate at times - but it works both ways. When things go well fans tend to overexxagerate how good we are.

But when things go bad, some fans (this is the point you should look in the mirror) act as if everything sucks.

jman

Reaction score
to yourselves

- Mike Zimmer - Clueless

Okay...

Question...Can I still be a Cowboy fan or is that too moronic at this point?

TheNatureBoy

Benched
Reaction score
Give me where I'm wrong - Go ahead - tell me.

You can't so you make asinine replies - not one of you would know a football if one hit you in your manbreasts.

tommyboy10

Reaction score
No doubt----here, how about this:

OP - loser

lol, sorry, but you brought that on yourself....I agree with about 1 or 2 percent of what you said...the rest, you used the worst of people to make those judgements---how about a look at the positives too. Might do you some good. Our team is still better than most, and I'd rather learn these things and make these mistakes now than later.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
TheNatureBoy;1080697 said:

You can't so you make asinine replies - not one of you would know a football if one hit you in your manbreasts.

but i can smell an internet moron/tough guy a mile away.

fyi - you smell.

aznhalf

Reaction score
TheNatureBoy;1080697 said:

All this coming from the guy who was convinced Fabini played LG and should replace Rivera.

Smashmouth24

Reaction score
It's not Roy Williams fault that Parcells can't find one stinkin safety that can cover a LITTLE bit, in three years. He is EXCELLENT at the LOS.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
peplaw06;1080676 said:
Drama queen alert

Drama%20Queen.jpg

TheNatureBoy

Benched
Reaction score
Smashmouth24;1080732 said:
It's not Roy Williams fault that Parcells can't find one stinkin safety that can cover a LITTLE bit, in three years. He is EXCELLENT at the LOS.

Not a total liar - just a fibber.

TheNatureBoy

Benched
Reaction score
aznhalf;1080731 said:
All this coming from the guy who was convinced Fabini played LG and should replace Rivera.

Liar - complete Liar who changes the subject b/c it hurts so much.