I Really cannot believe how many of you lie

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
tyke1doe;1080823 said:
Not to be mean, but whenever you're calling someone stupid, ignorant, idiotic, please - at the very least - make sure your grammar and spelling are correct. Incorrect understanding of the English language and grammar is the ultimate irony.

It's not too bright.

too is an adverb, which modifies an adjective.

to is a preposition, a word used to join a noun phrase/prepositional phrase. (i.e, we're going to the store or the Cowboys won't be going to the playoffs.)

Just a word of wisdom.

Who said the forum isn't educational. ;)

Confessions_of_a_Teenage_Drama_Queen_In_Theaters-resized200.jpg

Like, who do YOU think you are?!?! My English teacher?? Talk to the hand.

TheNatureBoy

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1080827 said:
Or guys wearing beaded and flowery robes?

OMG BECKY...Look at that robe.

He can wear a Robe and not need Tatts to walk the walk and talk the talk. Wooooooooo!!! Ric Doesn't need body art to make up for "shortcomings"

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheNatureBoy;1080839 said:
He can wear a Robe and not need Tatts to walk the walk and talk the talk. Wooooooooo!!! Ric Doesn't need body art to make up for "shortcomings"

dr-phil-mcgraw.jpg

Dr Phil Says....Don't do drugs.
And don't cut your forehead to "look tough".

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
superpunk;1080788 said:
One thing I can't believe is how trolls always seem to select avatars where the face is not showing.

That, my friends, is internet psychology 101.

I can tell from the back of the head who this guy is...

Kenny%20Rogers%20Small.jpg

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
TheNatureBoy;1080839 said:

no but talk about manbreasts...ric flair's manbreasts have got some jello-jiggle to them man. who made you such a short-sighted attention *****, dude?

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
TheNatureBoy;1080674 said:
to yourselves

Stop Doing it - Stop. It makes us look bad as Cowboys fans.

Here are the facts and truth about the team and players.

- Drew Bledsoe - should have never ever been brought in to begin with. now that he's here , he's done nothing but break our hearts from Seattle to Philthy.

- Roy Williams - a top player near the LOS - a lost puppy in Manhattan when the rock's in the air. Stop - Stop defending this guy , he's cost us 3-4 games alone over the last 2 years with his disregard for pass coverage.

- Bill Parcells - everybit as bad as Joe Gibbs - has done nothing to show he's anything of worth without Bill Bellichik.

- Marco Rivera - the worst Signing bonus we've ever paid -this guy is beyond bad. Blame the Grocery buyer.

- Mike Zimmer - Clueless

-Todd Haley -boring and unimaginative - did ZERO to get TO off the LOS better - Jets fans were cheering when he was dropped.

- Carpenter - Moronic, nonsensical, wasteful draft choice

As of now we are the same team as last season - a 7-9 -9-7 NON playoff club.

- TO - a complete clown act and unprofessional athlete on and off the field. And YES he is a MAJOR distraction and destructive force.

Stop denying these facts - please stop. You look foolish.

Wheeeeee!! I wanna play too!

Palmer - like, what's his role, anyway?

Sparano - the Peter Princple personified - keeps getting promoted to a new level of incompetence.

Pasqualoni - (sic) I can't even remember his name anymore...just that they ran him out of Syracuse.

Haley - too much talk, not enough ingenuity.

Rowdy - same lame act every home game.

Parcells - the old man is a wanna be QB at heart... Bledsoe is his alter-ego, and that's why he won't throw the bus driver under the bus.

Bledsoe - nust have more pictures of his HC than even Stoerner had.

Kosier - he must've been the one messing up yesterday, if it wasn't Dre.

JJ - if he can't pick up a blitz, bring back Rashard lee.

Newman - nobody even throws his way, what a loser.

Witten- he ran the right route at the end but failed to send Drew a text message about where he was going.

Glenn - enabling Bledsoe for a decade.

Ferguson - don't tell me your job is not to sack McNabb.

Ellis - finally he gets a shot at the QB and Watkins becomes the whipping boy.

Vandy - what does HE care?

Henry - the ball must be coated with anthrax.

Owens - 13 throws his way and deigns to catch three of 'em.

superpunk

Reaction score
TheNatureBoy;1080869 said:
He's 55 there - I can bet you don't look that good

Or ever looked this good:

ricflair06.jpg

I'm trying to get a reading from my "Gay-Thread-O-Meter", but you just broke the damn thing.

TheNatureBoy

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg;1080857 said:
no but talk about manbreasts...ric flair's manbreasts have got some jello-jiggle to them man. who made you such a short-sighted attention *****, dude?

Attention *****? I seek nothing but to expose the liars and BS'ers - Roy Williams stinks - shut up and admit it - the whole NFL community knows it.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra;1080874 said:
Rowdy - same lame act every home game.

I really cannot believe how many of you lie to yourselves when you say Rowdy is not THE reason for the demise of the Cowboys this season.

joseephuss

Reaction score
TheNatureBoy;1080880 said:
Attention *****? I seek nothing but to expose the liars and BS'ers - Roy Williams stinks - shut up and admit it - the whole NFL community knows it.

Is this the whole NFL community that votes him to the Pro-Bowl and All-Pro honors?

tommyboy10

Reaction score
TheNatureBoy;1080884 said:
Personal attack? - Can't take the truth eh ? :lmao2:

Not a personal attack oh blind one---I already disputed your freakin ignorant claims a few pages ago---if your eyes weren't rolling over into the back of your head over there f

Good try though

Next

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
TheNatureBoy;1080880 said:

i used to watch WWE with a friend who passed away a few years ago. monday night was xbox night and toss in some WWE for laughs and giggles. he's got some jiggly man breasts and i don't really care if you like it or not.

as for telling me to "shut up" - again, internet tough guys smell and you're stinking up the place right now.

bp - just ban him and let's move on.

superpunk

Reaction score
You really should have let him try to get us all riled up a bit longer. The desperation was hilarious. "Why aren't they getting into an argument with me? I know, I'll call them liars some more!"

Plus, I've got like 18 more attention ***** pics to use.