I Really cannot believe how many of you lie

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
superpunk;1080914 said:
You really should have let him try to get us all riled up a bit longer. The desperation was hilarious. "Why aren't they getting into an argument with me? I know, I'll call them liars some more!"

Plus, I've got like 18 more attention ***** pics to use.

i was on google looking for "recent" pics of ric, so i'm glad i can quit doing THAT now.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
iceberg;1080913 said:
i used to watch WWE with a friend who passed away a few years ago. monday night was xbox night and toss in some WWE for laughs and giggles. he's got some jiggly man breasts and i don't really care if you like it or not.

as for telling me to "shut up" - again, internet tough guys smell and you're stinking up the place right now.

bp - just ban him and let's move on.

No...Hos got to him first.

I was actually having fun.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
superpunk;1080914 said:
You really should have let him try to get us all riled up a bit longer. The desperation was hilarious. "Why aren't they getting into an argument with me? I know, I'll call them liars some more!"

Plus, I've got like 18 more attention ***** pics to use.

Let's not let him getting banned ruin our fun...

I found a pic of SP

http://i68.***BLOCKED***/albums/i27/Verseauxx/attention-*****-4.jpg

AtlCB

Reaction score
iceberg;1080684 said:
that one was pretty obvious. it screams ONLY MY VIEWS CAN BE RIGHT DAMN IT!!! and only the most insecure go that route.

i do agree with a lot of what he says, but to pull the "you're a liar!" if you feel otherwise is just ignorance in motion.
I don't think you are telling the truth. :lmao2:

austintodallas

Consider Yourself Sucked
Reaction score
TheNatureBoy;1080674 said:
Roy Williams - a top player near the LOS - a lost puppy in Manhattan when the rock's in the air. Stop - Stop defending this guy , he's cost us 3-4 games alone over the last 2 years with his disregard for pass coverage.
He's also single handedly won 3-4 games for us with big hits, forced fumbles, and key interceptions. Tell the whole story.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra;1080923 said:
Bwaaahhaa!!!!!!
:laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1: I knew IT!!!!
I had an itchy trigger finger and he scratched it.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1080928 said:
No...Hos got to him first.

I was actually having fun.

well, we did need some comic relief after yesterday but "the comic relief" in question could at least be funny.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
TheNatureBoy;1080839 said:
He can wear a Robe and not need Tatts to walk the walk and talk the talk. Wooooooooo!!! Ric Doesn't need body art to make up for "shortcomings"

Nope he just needs the script to tell him who he is play fighting