I really don't understand a lot of you about Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonny Koufax

Reaction score
Dak has been a Top 10 QB for almost all of his career .
He was a MVP candidate this season, yet he gets the blame for every loss and people want to get rid of him.
Do you really want to go back to these types of quarterbacks?
Of Dak was a FA he’d be hotly pursued.
IMG-4617.jpg

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Cool. So lets worship him for his ability to beat up on bad teams in the regular season. In case you haven't noticed he gets blasted for his inability to compete with better teams and his total suckage in the playoffs. He's been this way his entire career.

HanD

Reaction score
It's not that he isn't good. He'll win games and make the playoffs. He's just too up and down and I no longer trust him in the playoffs or big moments. I'd rather go back to crap and draft a franchise QB or pay someone less than what he's going to want to maintain stays quo. He isn't worth 50m when he can't carry the team. I'd take him for less money so we can build a better dominant team around him.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak has been a Top 10 QB for almost all of his career .
He was a MVP candidate this season, yet he gets the blame for every loss and people want to get rid of him.
Do you really want to go back to these types of quarterbacks?
Of Dak was a FA he’d be hotly pursued.
IMG-4617.jpg
Nice sig photo tell us what SB win of Dak's is that from? :muttley: :facepalm:

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I lived through that Era and I will still take the unknown to the known of Dak. Sorry he is a choker that will never get it done. Stop wasting time on him.
Exactly. What is there to look forward to next year, another 12 wins and embarrased in the playoffs again.. That is all we can look forward to with Dak. Give me someone that can provide at least a little hope things could be different.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
IMO, the problem is the money. Dak is going to want Patrick Mahomes money to be something significantly less than Patrick Mahomes. Its going to be near impossible to build a contender type roster like that.

Yes, Jerry sucks at picking QB's. Trey Lance ain't it. End result is that us Cowboy followers are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Reaction score
Dak was top ten based on what? Stats?
Most of his numbers came from garbage time when the game was already decided or from weak competition. Dak has outlived his time as a starting QB. He has shown he has nothing left to offer from a starters perspective. He'll make a great backup for most any team in the league. But that's it. Sorry to burst your bubble.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Dak was top ten based on what? Stats?
Most of his numbers came from garbage time when the game was already decided or from weak competition. Dak has outlived his time as a starting QB. He has shown he has nothing left to offer from a starters perspective. He'll make a great backup for most any team in the league. But that's it. Sorry to burst your bubble.
I mean some team would love to have him if their goal is to make the playoffs and that's it. Plenty of teams want that but Dallas should have higher aspirations.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
It's not that he isn't good. He'll win games and make the playoffs. He's just too up and down and I no longer trust him in the playoffs or big moments. I'd rather go back to crap and draft a franchise QB or pay someone less than what he's going to want to maintain stays quo. He isn't worth 50m when he can't carry the team. I'd take him for less money so we can build a better dominant team around him.
What has he ever done in the playoffs to garner any trust at all? Aside from the Bucs game last season he has always played fairly bad to down right awful in every playoff game.

Status
Not open for further replies.