I really don't understand a lot of you about Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cool. So lets worship him for his ability to beat up on bad teams in the regular season. In case you haven't noticed he gets blasted for his inability to compete with better teams and his total suckage in the playoffs. He's been this way his entire career.
He has more playoff touchdowns than the guy before him that everybody loves. Explain that.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Romo and Dak both are losers.

Dak supporters are not Cowboys fans.
Haha, dude. Ironic that you, of all people, being called an Eagle fan forever now and being told to find another team are gatekeeping who is and is not a Cowboy fan.

If I didn’t know better, I’d think this was a Risen comment placed like a burning sack of poop and left in a doorstep and watching from the shadows giggling.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Haha, dude. Ironic that you, of all people, being called an Eagle fan forever now and being told to find another team are gatekeeping who is and is not a Cowboy fan.

If I didn’t know better, I’d think this was a Risen comment placed like a burning sack of poop and left in a doorstep and watching from the shadows giggling.
If I was an Eagle fan I’d be on here telling all the Dak haters how lucky the Cowboys are to have Dak.

Ya know, like you are you’d few buds like to do.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I knew they were one in the same. Lol.

bigE79

Reaction score
Dak has been a Top 10 QB for almost all of his career .
He was a MVP candidate this season, yet he gets the blame for every loss and people want to get rid of him.
Do you really want to go back to these types of quarterbacks?
Of Dak was a FA he’d be hotly pursued.
IMG-4617.jpg

He was a MVP candidate this season, yet he gets the blame for every loss and people want to get rid of him.
IMG-4617.jpg
Dak supporters complain about the amount of dak threads,yet here you are starting another one,which only validates that most dak fans are not cowboys fans.. preschoke is a good regular season stats guy, nothing more, nothing less, good enough to get you to the playoffs,just not good enough to win,I can almost guarantee cooper rush could do the exact same thing,beat crap teams and lose to good teams for a lot less money... either way,we have no chance at a SB.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
It's not if Dak is a good QB or not. When he is on he is top 5. The problem is he doesn't have the mentality to exceed in the playoffs in Dallas.

That pick 6 against GB this year was the worst decision and throw of his career. Absolutely no excuse for that.

On top of that this was the year for Dallas to finally make the NFC championship game. They failed, and while it wasn't all Dak..... He was one of the biggest.

Sure you can point to Quinn doing everything opposite of what he was doing in the regular season but the past 2 years before that the defense played extremely well against San Fran in the playoffs and Dak turned the ball over multiple times.

3 playoff games (2 San Fran, GB) the defense was good in 2 of them. Dak wasn't in all 3.

Quinn is gone, there goes the one problem. Now it's Dak turn

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak supporters complain about the amount of dak threads,yet here you are starting another one,which only validates that most dak fans are not cowboys fans.. preschoke is a good regular season stats guy, nothing more, nothing less, good enough to get you to the playoffs,just not good enough to win,I can almost guarantee cooper rush could do the exact same thing,beat crap teams and lose to good teams for a lot less money... either way,we have no chance at a SB.
It takes a team to win in the playoffs, can you get that through your head how many times you have to be told. Period it doesn’t matter how many times people like you with this excuse our tunnel vision.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Remember when you post these things, you’re arguing with some people (good amount) who are happy that Quinn got fired after wanting him as head coach 3 months ago and wish death upon the ownership of the organization.

Wanting to move on from dak is one thing but for some it’ll always be his fault or Jerry’s until /if they win a super bowl. It was Romo’s fault before dak and now they beg for him too.

Cmac

Reaction score
IMG-4617.jpg
Where's Romo? Troy Aikman got listed with 3 rings. This list doesn't offer the full story. What happened?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
IMG-4617.jpg
Depends on your expectations .
If you want one and done in the playoffs, Dak is your guy.
Personally, I would blow this clown show up, hire a real Gm , hire a hard nosed coach and get to work building this up from the ground.
Parcells years would be a good model to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.