I said we'd lose to the Jets, but what do I know

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Predicting that the Cowboys would lose to the Jets was stupid.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
All I did was get bashed while alot of you thumped your chest about how bad the jets are and how this was a "get right game".

We do not have a good team.

Blame it on the injuries all you want. All that does is make Dak look bad as the guy need a damn all-star cast just to stay consistant.

Seriously, what was going on in the minds of you posters who actually believed we would steamroll the jets?

You guys may think being involved in fantasy sports has nothing to do with actually football play, but I studied both these teams for a whole week starting last monday to prepare for a cash game.

Sadly everything pointed to the cowboys losing which is why last Wednesday I made a post about it. I then got bashed.

On the bright side my lineups cashed:). On the not so bright side I had to roster mostly jets to do it.

Fading cooper and Rostering darnold over Dak imo was an insane thing to do.

I knew we'd lose after 5 days of looking at both these teams situations.

you want a cookie bro?

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Wrong. It actually makes Dak look good. Look at his stats. All while playing behind an injured/porous Oline, injured/underperforming WRs and very questionable playcalling against 3 very good Defenses. Imagine how much better Dak's numbers would be if everyone else around him played up to their potential?

Take your own advice and hold Dak to the same standard you do the rest of the team. Daks play contributed to all three losses this season.

glimmerman

Reaction score
All I did was get bashed while alot of you thumped your chest about how bad the jets are and how this was a "get right game".

Blame it on the injuries all you want. All that does is make Dak look bad as the guy need a damn all-star cast just to stay consistant.

Seriously, what was going on in the minds of you posters who actually believed we would steamroll the jets?

You guys may think being involved in fantasy sports has nothing to do with actually football play, but I studied both these teams for a whole week starting last monday to prepare for a cash game.

Sadly everything pointed to the cowboys losing which is why last Wednesday I made a post about it. I then got bashed.

On the bright side my lineups cashed:). On the not so bright side I had to roster mostly jets to do it.

I had a bad feeling. We didn’t even try till the last quarter. Team is just blah.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Take your own advice and hold Dak to the same standard you do the rest of the team. Daks play contributed to all three losses this season.
Shut it. I don't care about your opinions, especially with how ugly you responded to CC on his positivity thread. That was uncalled for.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I thought we'd win a close game. I knew the Jets were going to show up. This team is just not a good team. The offseason hype was way off this year.

CoachD

Reaction score

I said the Cowboys would win but in a struggle. I was wrong about the win part but so right with the struggle part!

CoachD

Reaction score
A blind squirrel finds a nut now and then. A broken clock is right twice a day. Good work nostradamus. Cock-a-doodle-doo.

Hey Cern what's happening, I see that Garrett is still the coach, man Jerry really loves his YES men!

shabazz

Reaction score
Some of us saw this coming but I blame the schedule makers of the NFL for this forum meltdown

The first 3 weeks produced such gems as " We better lock up Moore long term", "Dak is the Best QB in the NFL", and other such ridiculous threads. People were enthralled with Moore and getting that "Thrill running up and Down their leg" with Dakota beating up weak teams. Time for a new Head Coach and a new Qb.

johneric8

Reaction score
You knew nothing. You guessed and you were right.

You told me on another thread that anyone who picked the cowboys to lose to the Jets was flat out hater Risen Star! I really thought your comment was out of line considering I've been a huge fan and supporter of the Cowboys since the late 70's. When I said I thought the boys was lose I based this on what I saw from the pulse of the team. What I witnessed in the Packer beat down was a complete loss of team manhood and identity and because I see Garrett's methods being ineffective, I didn't see us getting things fixed. I also saw a Jets team better than it's record and a hostile environment for our boys to win. Of course you called me a hater.. Whatever..

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You told me on another thread that anyone who picked the cowboys to lose to the Jets was flat out hater Risen Star! I really thought your comment was out of line considering I've been a huge fan and supporter of the Cowboys since the late 70's. When I said I thought the boys was lose I based this on what I saw from the pulse of the team. What I witnessed in the Packer beat down was a complete loss of team manhood and identity and because I see Garrett's methods being ineffective, I didn't see us getting things fixed. I also saw a Jets team better than it's record and a hostile environment for our boys to win. Of course you called me a hater.. Whatever..

I see you're still hating.

This is a Cowboys board for Cowboys fans.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I had a feeling we would lose against the Jets. But similar back in the NO game I was laughed at for saying that was a must win. Then the week after again against the Packers it wasnt a must win to many here..

Now look at us.

I will admit the misery in the game day thread myself included was at least comical looking back.