I said we'd lose to the Jets, but what do I know

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All I did was get bashed while alot of you thumped your chest about how bad the jets are and how this was a "get right game".

We do not have a good team.

Blame it on the injuries all you want. All that does is make Dak look bad as the guy need a damn all-star cast just to stay consistant.

Seriously, what was going on in the minds of you posters who actually believed we would steamroll the jets?

You guys may think being involved in fantasy sports has nothing to do with actually football play, but I studied both these teams for a whole week starting last monday to prepare for a cash game.

Sadly everything pointed to the cowboys losing which is why last Wednesday I made a post about it. I then got bashed.

On the bright side my lineups cashed:). On the not so bright side I had to roster mostly jets to do it.

Fading cooper and Rostering darnold over Dak imo was an insane thing to do.

I knew we'd lose after 5 days of looking at both these teams situations.
You finally got one right! Throw enough crap on the wall, some of it is bound to stick! Lol

Verdict

Reaction score
Take your own advice and hold Dak to the same standard you do the rest of the team. Daks play contributed to all three losses this season.

Man, I feel your frustration, but Dak is the least of this team’s worries (overall) and the level of his play has far surpassed what I expected.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Nobody on this team is getting a pass for what's been happening the last few weeks. Everyone is to blame!
That Packers game was my reality check on the season, the teams whole "collective persona" definitely felt like it'd been frigg'd with in that SAINTS game, straight from the gate,,,though, I'd lay cash money down on our games outcome against Philly ,as to us pulling out a win in that one( favorable:starspin:)

cern

Reaction score
Jones should fire the bum now! Why wait until the by week, I mean what does that accomplish? The Cowboys need a major kick in the *** and the 10 year experiment aint it!
I wish jerry had rickover's absolute contempt for mediocrity. I saw a few officers discharged from the submarine service with the words "demonstrated unreliability " stamped on the front cover of their service records. The admiral just wouldn't tolerate it.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
All I did was get bashed while alot of you thumped your chest about how bad the jets are and how this was a "get right game".

Blame it on the injuries all you want. All that does is make Dak look bad as the guy need a damn all-star cast just to stay consistant.

Seriously, what was going on in the minds of you posters who actually believed we would steamroll the jets?

You guys may think being involved in fantasy sports has nothing to do with actually football play, but I studied both these teams for a whole week starting last monday to prepare for a cash game.

Sadly everything pointed to the cowboys losing which is why last Wednesday I made a post about it. I then got bashed.

On the bright side my lineups cashed:). On the not so bright side I had to roster mostly jets to do it.

Answer:

You know a lot more than the sycophants who shredded you for that prediction. A lot more

Don't hold your breath waiting for apologies LOL

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Answer:

You know a lot more than the sycophants who shredded you for that prediction. A lot more

This team is a dumpster fire from the gm on down.
I looked up disappointment in the dictionary and they gave the cowboys as an example

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score

lol this is weakest post by a loser, talk to me when the season ends fair weather fan.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score

I was told why you worried about Sam returing this game, he has not played in a while he will do nothing. LLLOOOLLL, now you know why I didn't like his return against us, just like DJAX against us, saw he will play. But after seeing Anderson kill us sure that sped up the healing process we have no one that can cover him.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
I came here to leave a snarky remark at the OP's attention seeking post... After reading the responses, I see my job here is done.

smitty313

Reaction score
lol this is weakest post by a loser, talk to me when the season ends fair weather fan.
Now tbf I have no idea how long OP has been a fan but why is any criticism of the team met with such attacks? I'm critical ** of the team but have been watching since the 70s, am I a fair weather fan??

cern

Reaction score
Answer:

A sycophant is a butt kissing flatterer. No one was flattering the op. Ergo no apologies necessary. You used the word incorrectly. That comment wasn't flattery.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Shut it. I don't care about your opinions, especially with how ugly you responded to CC on his positivity thread. That was uncalled for.

40 million and he can't even beat the Jets! America's Cowboy a Dak man first and foremost!!!!

BoysForLife

Reaction score
A sycophant is a butt kissing flatterer. No one was flattering the op. Ergo no apologies necessary. You used the word incorrectly. That comment wasn't flattery.

when I used the term sycophants I was referring to those who are "butt kissing flatterers" to Jerry, Dak, et al. Not the OP

But you knew that.... Nonetheless, thank you for keeping me honest vis a vis grammar. We all need a little sharpening every now and then

cern

Reaction score
when I used the term sycophants I was referring to those who are "butt kissing flatterers" to Jerry, Dak, et al. Not the OP

But you knew that.... Nonetheless, thank you for keeping me honest vis a vis grammar. We all need a little sharpening every now and then
No, I didn't know that. I lack the prescience of the OP.

Hadenough

Reaction score
That Packers game was my reality check on the season, the teams whole "collective persona" definitely felt like it'd been frigg'd with in that SAINTS game, straight from the gate,,,though, I'd lay cash money down on our games outcome against Philly ,as to us pulling out a win in that one( favorable:starspin:)
Your a brave guy! I never have an never will bet on the Cowboys. Too many better options. But i do think that Dallas will have a good game against Philly Im not sure that it wont be one of those games where Philly steals it at the end.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score

Was right there with you. And told everyone at work and my boy the Jets were no for sure win.