I see that we are in 1st in NFC East

Cowboys=SuperBowl

Reaction score
I was under the impression that we needed to beat the Eagles AND have them lose again to be ahead of them for the Division. But the graphic on Prime shows us already in 1st, is this correct??? TIA!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The Cardinals loss isn’t the issue they got dominated that game. The issue is that first Philly meeting. They had that game on their hand.
That makes it better? Losing to the Josh Dobbs Cardinals was easily avoidable - it's the only game they won with him. Pretend that's not the fly in the ointment if you must.

The Eagles are 10-3. Most teams have lost to them.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
That makes it better? Losing to the Josh Dobbs Cardinals was easily avoidable - it's the only game they won with him. Pretend that's not the fly in the ointment if you must.

The Cowboys are 10-3 too. The Cardinals game was a tough break like the Eagles losing to the Jets and 49ers losing to Minnesota and Cleveland. What kills the Cowboys is their strength of schedule. We played Carolina while the Eagles played Tampa.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

It’s not about “better” lol. We sucked against the Cardinals. You suck you lose. Typically. We did not suck against the Eagles and lost being sloppy and leaving points on the board. Bad losses happen. Especially when you’re missing your offensive line and Diggs.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
If we both win out and they win the division, shouldn't they be listed as 1st then?
It is just a technicality that right now Dallas has the lead. We just need to remember that Dallas needs to win out and hope someone beats the Eagles in the last stretch of the season.

But yeah, I kinda agree with you that the rest of the season will be played, so it is kind of like Philly is in the lead right now.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
IF and a big one, we can beat the Bills and Dolphins, I honestly think we will win the division and maybe even the No.1 seed. I'm not convinced the Eagles and 49ers can run the table. Our final two games against the Lions ( at home ) and Commanders are very winnable. BUT again, we have to take care of the Bills and Dolphins first.

Praxit

Reaction score
Yes, indeed we caught ground. Football Gods have used some pixie dust.

Just need a little more.

gmb1

Reaction score
It's correct at the moment. If both teams win out the Eagles take the division. Look no further than the Cardinals loss early this season.
Or the loss against Philly in Philly

DStar22

Reaction score
IF and a big one, we can beat the Bills and Dolphins, I honestly think we will win the division and maybe even the No.1 seed. I'm not convinced the Eagles and 49ers can run the table. Our final two games against the Lions ( at home ) and Commanders are very winnable. BUT again, we have to take care of the Bills and Dolphins first.
we really just need to beat Philly in the division... lets not forget ,we could get 1 or 2 seed if they lose and we win out. 2 seed is better than 5 seed when you are a team that wins so much more easily at home.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
The Cardinals loss isn’t the issue they got dominated that game. The issue is that first Philly meeting. They had that game on their hand.
LoL of course the Cardinals loss is the issue. You can lose against the Eagles this season you know. We should have never been anywhere near a loss against the Cardinals though. This was an embarrassment at its best and will be the bite in the arse if it doesn't work out.

With that being said, we actually can win all remaining regular season games and the Eagles can very well lose a game. So let's see how it all pans out.