I see that we are in 1st in NFC East

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Eagles suck why are you riding for them?
The eagles don’t suck. Neither do we… both sitting at 10 wins. If we win tomorrow, I’ll start to get excited… And if the Eagles lose on Monday, I’ll start to get very excited…

The eagles, the 49ers and us… We’ve all stepped on a few banana peels so far this season… Hopefully the Eagles stumble, further…

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Why is that a little much? What happened in the rest of the game is meaningless. If you have a 1st and goal from the 6, you expect to win. I certainly wouldn't want to be the defense in that situation. That's what people call dodging a bullet.
They dodged a bullet fine… They also had the game won, and let us back into it… and with this team, I’m not so sure that first and goal from the 6 with time running out is a situation that we should expect to win… We can win by a lot, but we have absolutely no evidence that we can win a tight game… I think over the next two weeks we might get a chance to see that

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The eagles don’t suck. Neither do we… both sitting at 10 wins. If we win tomorrow, I’ll start to get excited… And if the Eagles lose on Monday, I’ll start to get very excited…

The eagles, the 49ers and us… We’ve all stepped on a few banana peels so far this season… Hopefully the Eagles stumble, further…
Eagles suck.