I start my NFL-free weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I'm fortunate the church I attend has 3 services so I'll be attending the 8AM. Like always, I'll take a knee as a sign of surrender to my Creator.

Once a year, I visit the Iwa Jima Memorial Replica in Harlingen Tx. Can't help but to get a little emotional when walking around the huge statue. One of the flag raisers was a Valley native.

Yeah, I believe in separation of NFL and politics. I'm hoping for a return of the Doomsday Defense and a 50 pt offense. Not asking too much.

Go Cowboys :flagwave:

Thank you for your service brother
Thank you for your service, too, brother. :)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Da! Stupid. Like time you step in seal forget and you slip and fall. Me laugh like the crazy Chinook elder with no teeth.
I kinda thought that was a little funny in a stereotypical racist sort of way,,, it prolly would've been regular funny had the poster threw in copious amounts of whale blubber
And maybe even some sauteed blowholeo_O

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I kinda thought that was a little funny in a stereotypical racist sort of way,,, it prolly would've been regular funny had the poster threw in copious amounts of whale blubber
And maybe even some sauteed blowholeo_O
Is it whale blubber that they use to make higher end colognes, Mel? And that they used to make oil for those casing-liner lamps back in the day?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Is it whale blubber that they use to make higher end colognes, Mel? And that they used to make oil for those casing-liner lamps back in the day?
That Pennsylvania sweet light crude oil discovery saved the whales from extinction, there's a waxy lump of 'stuff' in the whales stomachs they hurl up and it's found on beaches ( or when butchering them) called ambergris that's what the old high end perfumes used to be based on,, you find a chunk of that casing-liner and you could take an extended vacation
:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.