Twitter: I think Amari is ok

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
For what it’s worth people in the comments are saying that’s an old clip. Thus that would be Chido not Bossman. Though he would do this to anyone.
I thought it might be from a week or so ago… from before the Jax game before Joseph hurt his groin.

I’m not sure though, it could be from last year I guess.

stiletto

Reaction score
For what it’s worth people in the comments are saying that’s an old clip. Thus that would be Chido not Bossman. Though he would do this to anyone.

I don't remember seeing that last season..guess it wasn't good then....?
I thought it might be from a week or so ago… from before the Jax game before Joseph hurt his groin.

I’m not sure though, it could be from last year I guess.

Would have been fun to see it last year.. Why hide it so long?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Kelvin Joseph should have gotten lined up right in front of Cooper and jammed him hard at the line of scrimmage.

THAT is how you stop Cooper from embarrassing your arse that badly.

Praxit

Reaction score
good to know we can score 35-40 points per game at will as long as Cooper, Lamb and Gallup stay on the field... now for the defense?
..that's what Im saying. If Dak and OL stay healthy they can put up 30+pts a game.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I don't remember seeing that last season..guess it wasn't good then....?

Would have been fun to see it last year.. Why hide it so long?
Good question. Maybe it is from just before the Jax game? IDK man.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
People underrate Amari around here.

I'm not his biggest fan, and he's not even a top 10 WR in the league, but the guy can run routes with the best of them. Very few can do it better. He's no slouch.
We wanted a wideout like him so bad when dez was the guy. Now we got that guy and we still ain’t happy