I think Aubrey struggles this game

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
With the possible windy weather conditions, but this is NO case if it were to happen to bash him or look down on the great things this guy has done for us!!

Do we punt it more and not take chances on longer kicks?? Please give your thoughts

baltcowboy

Reaction score
With the possible windy weather conditions, but this is NO case if it were to happen to bash him or look down on the great things this guy has done for us!!

Do we punt it more and not take chances on longer kicks?? Please give your thoughts
The Cowboys have one of the top 3 offenses in the NFL. MM will continue to be aggressive. He only kicks field goals when it is time to put the game away like against the Jets and Philadelphia.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Is there a Junior Fan Zone mods?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

If it's windy everybody struggles

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
The Cowboys have one of the top 3 offenses in the NFL. MM will continue to be aggressive. He only kicks field goals when it is time to put the game away like against the Jets and Philadelphia.
The weather is going to be a huge factor in this game...

Toro9

Reaction score

Let it ride. He looks solid enough. That said, if the wind is crazy I won't get mad at a near-miss. I get the feeling he's mentally tough. So I don't fear a slump from a bad game.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Well, we do kinda need him to miss at some point before the postseason….just with a huge lead.

There’s enough pressure on this team as it is, and if they have proven to be great at anything, it’s finding new and creative ways to lose.

Don’t need a kicker who didn’t miss all year in the playoffs.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a horrible stadium for a traveling kicker. Offense should make plays or punt. No 60 yarders on this Sunday!