I think Aubrey struggles this game

quickccc

Reaction score
The Cowboys have one of the top 3 offenses in the NFL. MM will continue to be aggressive. He only kicks field goals when it is time to put the game away like against the Jets and Philadelphia.

Now with the recent weather update, I'm thinking just the opposite and MM will be more conservative
than what he'd prefer.
Now he will be more dink n dunk, short pass game and grind it out run game.

- With wet conditions and 80% chances, it could be " Monsoon" pour down weather- much like that dreadful
NE Pats game a few years back. That would one reason why I don't think we'll be as vertical push,
downfield passing and aggressive as we will normally be.

- Obstruct vision, Bad center exchange,.. tipped wet hand balls, WR/TE/RB fumbles, bad footing, bodies constantly
slipping and falling down, sloppy field conditions.

This kind of weather just slows and limits attacks and defense and will make us more cautious.
- Bills of course, will be more used to it than us.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Being on the road with the weather conditions, I wouldn’t be surprised if we struggle. We haven’t been the same team on the road. Don’t have the best feeling about this game.

quickccc

Reaction score
The latest weather forecast shows no precipitation and only winds up to 5 mph.

Thanks. We seem to be getting conflicting weather reports coming in left and right.
Is this how it is in Buffalo with their kind of weather ?

quickccc

Reaction score
I think Big Mac is much more comfortable with FG kicker Aubrey in greater weather and field conditions
especially at home on our field turf.

Great footing and no threat of wind and wet.
A long last second FG right at half time is not out of question, Nothing to lose, much to gain,

I can still see Mac giving it a try for a 48-50 yrd FG in regular game situations
Game situation FGs will depend upon "facing the wind" (a minus) , ... or with the wind behind us " (a plus)
But wet rainy conditions could also limit our choices.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think this whole offense may struggle if they don’t utilize the running game and the west coast short passing game correctly

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Being on the road with the weather conditions, I wouldn’t be surprised if we struggle. We haven’t been the same team on the road. Don’t have the best feeling about this game.
Not going to be an easy game but Buffalo is no San Francisco or Eagles. They have not played well since earlier in the season.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not going to be an easy game but Buffalo is no San Francisco or Eagles. They have not played well since earlier in the season.
The big concern with Buffalo is they’re a scrappy team and are coming off a big win against KC on the road. Plus Josh Allen is one of the top QBs in the league despite his turnover issues. He can throw, and he’s rushed for 374 yards with 10 rushing TDs. What concerns me the most about him is his mobility and ability to extend plays. Although Buffalo has lost six games, they haven’t lost a game by more than 6 points all season. This is going to be a very challenging game for the Cowboys. I’m expecting a dogfight. We’re probably going to need some takeaways to win this game.

coult44

Reaction score
With the possible windy weather conditions, but this is NO case if it were to happen to bash him or look down on the great things this guy has done for us!!

Do we punt it more and not take chances on longer kicks?? Please give your thoughts
Would you like me to pull up every one of these crazy clickbait predictions you’ve had this year. You’re like 0-20. It’s comical that every week you come up with another way you think the Boys will fail. You should get the award for The CZ Troll of the year.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
With the possible windy weather conditions, but this is NO case if it were to happen to bash him or look down on the great things this guy has done for us!!

Do we punt it more and not take chances on longer kicks?? Please give your thoughts
talladega-nights-the-ballad-of-ricky-bobby-dont-you-put-that-evil-on-me.gif

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Jerry has money. Should build a wind tunnel for field goal kicking practice. And then, like with snipers, the weather coach is telling Aubrey the wind speed before a kick.

Yes, that was a ridiculous post. Fits in well with this thread.

rambo2

Reaction score

With the wind, he is good from 70 yards at the end of the half or game.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Thanks. We seem to be getting conflicting weather reports coming in left and right.
Is this how it is in Buffalo with their kind of weather ?
I just checked a couple of weather sites and they both had winds at 10 mph or less throughout the game...rain at 80-90% but only .04-.06 inches per hour.

For context Rain averages per hour. If this holds, not a bad day.