I think Aubrey struggles this game

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Is it wrong to want him to miss at least one, so he can get the yips out now?

Bad experiences with kickers is fresh on my mind.

offlimits

Reaction score
With the possible windy weather conditions, but this is NO case if it were to happen to bash him or look down on the great things this guy has done for us!!

Do we punt it more and not take chances on longer kicks?? Please give your thoughts
It will be raining but I don't see a lot of wind in the forecast.

Qcard

Reaction score
With the possible windy weather conditions, but this is NO case if it were to happen to bash him or look down on the great things this guy has done for us!!

Do we punt it more and not take chances on longer kicks?? Please give your thoughts
Ever play soccer in the rain??

Dak Haters lack worldly experience!! :lmao2: :lmao2:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

If he does he does. Let's not make him.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
To say Aubrey is likely to have a failing effort at this juncture is an utterly asinine assumption. Everything points out to his continued success for this up-and-coming kicking talent for the Cowboys. He has done everything expected of him and much more. Granted, it will likely be very cold and wet in Buffalo. Whether that has a negative effect on him or not remains to be seen.

The kicker for the Bills will be subjected to the same unsavory weather conditions that Aubrey must overcome if success is to be achieved. This contest is a tough one to predict, but a two-point difference in the odds are easily overcome with sound play on both sides of the ball. May the best team put forth its best efforts in this one. The same deal goes for the kickers to succeed.

Last edited:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I swear some think the Cowboys are walking into a hurricane and won't be able to run, throw or kick the ball.

The overreaction and panic to the weather is so far off the charts it's ridiculous. You would think none of the Cowboys players have ever stepped outside of a domed stadium in their lives.
You've CLEARLY never played football a day in your life, nobody is saying that at all, but it is a concern that's why people smarter than me and you are telling us that!!!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The current weather forecast isn't anything to worry about, with a 12-mph wind, 51 degree temp and good weather to look forward to.:thumbup:

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Is it wrong to want him to miss at least one, so he can get the yips out now?

Bad experiences with kickers is fresh on my mind.
Yes that's wrong lol. There is nothing ever good about not achieving something. His streak will break whenever it breaks, not because so it won't when it really matters. I hope you guys are just messing around and not really that superstitious in real life.

We haven't seen Aubrey under any real pressure yet, so whenever that time comes it comes. He will be ready or not. Right now I don't have any reason to believe the latter.

1942willys

Reaction score

you seem to think people here are too dumb to know that lousy weather conditions affect ALL KICKERS

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Just read an Aubrey nugget......I can't post it for obvious reasons but a couple of takeaways
*** He says he can hit (FGs) from 70 yards
*** Didn't know his nickname ( by Dak ) was Butter

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is it wrong to want him to miss at least one
tenor.gif

aikemirv

Reaction score

Is this like the non jinx, jinx thread?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
it is a concern that's why people smarter than me and you are telling us that!!!
It's not a concern. You are listening to the media. They have to report on something. That is their job. It's like tornado damage. Ever notice it looks the same no matter what city or state? Yet there it is first thing on the news. They talk about dead people, injuries and property damage. Like we don't already know what it looks like or have ever seen it before.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
hey dumb people ask dumb questions all the time
takes restraint not to laugh at them
but some like this one is kind of amusing in a pathetic sort of way
at least you're SMART enough to be an eagle lover!!!!!!!!!!! Fly high