I think Aubrey struggles this game

Chuck 54

Reaction score
With the possible windy weather conditions, but this is NO case if it were to happen to bash him or look down on the great things this guy has done for us!!

Do we punt it more and not take chances on longer kicks?? Please give your thoughts
Pregame warmups determine that.

Mr_437

Reaction score
With the possible windy weather conditions, but this is NO case if it were to happen to bash him or look down on the great things this guy has done for us!!

Do we punt it more and not take chances on longer kicks?? Please give your thoughts
Time for McCarthy not to ask too much of the kicker under the possible weather conditions, and be aggressive using all 4 downs.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Being on the road with the weather conditions, I wouldn’t be surprised if we struggle. We haven’t been the same team on the road. Don’t have the best feeling about this game.
Same weather conditions as it is for Buffalo.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Being on the road with the weather conditions, I wouldn’t be surprised if we struggle. We haven’t been the same team on the road. Don’t have the best feeling about this game.
Yeah tough for me to get a read on this game at least it's not going to be freezing cold in the twenties or something I'm hoping we luck out with the forecast and don't have to play in a monsoon.

Hopefully all the stupid things are taken care of like we have the right length cleats for the turf that we will be dealing with and we're not sliding around like we're an ice skates if it's a little wet

CowboysJames69

Reaction score
I don't think after looking at multiple weather sites that it is going to be as bad as some are making out. Light rain and 10 to 15 mph winds. The most rainfall i have seen is a 1/4 inch. Yes itt will be cold and wet but it could be worse. Also we need to know what he can do in not so great non dome weather. I just would not attempt any 45 plus yard attempts unless the wind is straight from his back. Hopefully we will be scoring TD's and not have to worry about it.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
My thoughts are why put this hypothetical negative energy in the atmosphere? Didn’t we have heavy rain week 1 where he made several fg’s?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yeah tough for me to get a read on this game at least it's not going to be freezing cold in the twenties or something I'm hoping we luck out with the forecast and don't have to play in a monsoon.

Hopefully all the stupid things are taken care of like we have the right length cleats for the turf that we will be dealing with and we're not sliding around like we're an ice skates if it's a little wet
In mid December in Buffalo, the mid 20s would be a lot better than below zero or blizzard conditions, which is what I was thinking could be a possibility. If it’s rainy and windy that will have an effect on the passing game. Our passing game has really taken off the past several weeks, but throwing the ball efficiently could be a problem tomorrow.

Blackrain

Reaction score
In mid December in Buffalo, the mid 20s would be a lot better than below zero or blizzard conditions, which is what I was thinking could be a possibility. If it’s rainy and windy that will have an effect on the passing game. Our passing game has really taken off the past several weeks, but throwing the ball efficiently could be a problem tomorrow.
We may have to depend on our running game and I hope it's up for the task.
I get the feeling that Dak is going to have to use his legs in a big way for us to win this game another game where I wish we had somehow gotten Derrick Henry at the trade deadline

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It's always cool and rainy in Buffalo?
They’re used to dealing with the elements, playing in an outdoor stadium. They play and practice in it. The Cowboys are having to simulate the conditions by playing with wet footballs. We play half our games every season in perfect conditions. Could be part of the reason why we’re not as good on the road. Glad Buffalo doesn’t play on grass which has been another problem for us.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We may have to depend on our running game and I hope it's up for the task.
I get the feeling that Dak is going to have to use his legs in a big way for us to win this game another game where I wish we had somehow gotten Derrick Henry at the trade deadline
Hope Dak doesn’t have to use his legs too much, would hate to see him get injured. I’m glad we didn’t get Henry. His numbers haven’t been much better than Pollard. Won’t be long before he’s hitting the wall if he hasn’t already.

Loso86

Reaction score

Oh ok

LovinItAll

Reaction score

I think the ST coach watches the warm-ups and makes decisions from there. I know he kicked wet balls in practice, but no way to simulate wind (I don’t think). I doubt the kid struggles, though. If there’s a 30mph crosswind and a kicker misses a 45+ yarder, nobody will consider him ‘struggling’.

I know that 60 yarder he made would’ve been good from a LOT longer. Dude has a bazooka for a leg.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I don't understand some of these fans. It's almost like they want the Cowboys to fail. They manifest the failure and then get mad about it when it happens.