I think Dak supporters on this board need to be less volatile

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Look. I know this thread seems like me calling somebody out but it’s not. I admittedly have gotten angry and insulted Dak, but I have very rarely or ever personally insulted members here. I login to post with fellow Cowboys fans and talk about the team! Also everyday I have to deal with Dak fans attacking my integrity and saying volatile things to me and other members on this board. This thread’s intention isn’t argument. It’s peace. If you don’t like our Dak threads then don’t look at them. Don’t read them. Don’t post in them. Some of us are trying to have discussion here and all we get is personal insult after personal insult. There are a lot of great members on this board who agree with me that Dak ain’t the answer. If you don’t agree fine but enough of the personal insults! If you don’t agree with our threads then stop attacking us in them!!

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
tenor.gif

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Look. I know this thread seems like me calling somebody out but it’s not. I admittedly have gotten angry and insulted Dak, but I have very rarely or ever personally insulted members here. I login to post with fellow Cowboys fans and talk about the team! Also everyday I have to deal with Dak fans attacking my integrity and saying volatile things to me and other members on this board. This thread’s intention isn’t argument. It’s peace. If you don’t like our Dak threads then don’t look at them. Don’t read them. Don’t post in them. Some of us are trying to have discussion here and all we get is personal insult after personal insult. There are a lot of great members on this board who agree with me that Dak ain’t the answer. If you don’t agree fine but enough of the personal insults! If you don’t agree with our threads then stop attacking us in them!!
Yeah the attacks on anything in here, it's childish. It's a great forum, lots of fun, and all that, but nobody comes in here to be insulted

HungryLion

Reaction score
The name calling is a problem on both sides FWIW. I mean just look at this thread. I think the OP had good intentions and then it’s immediately followed by some posters questioning the intelligence of “Dak fans”.

Anyway. I’m not innocent. I’ve lost my cool here and there. But let’s not pretend it’s just Dak fans that engage in the name calling.