I think Dak supporters on this board need to be less volatile

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
its my fault , i should have inferred that with all this dak playing many fans would turn into alcoholics .

and with good reason !

CWR

Reaction score
And? What does that have to do the facts of that quote? :rolleyes: The truth of the matter is that we ALL need to chill. But that's not going to happen long as trolls here are allowed to throw Molotov cocktails into every Dak thread. Most of us know he hasn't lived up to his contracts. The whole team is soft from the top on down. There are a few reasons why he gets the hate he does. I already listed one.
What kills me is how his haters take over threads that have nothing to do with the qb.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
And? What does that have to do the facts of that quote? :rolleyes: The truth of the matter is that we ALL need to chill. But that's not going to happen long as trolls here are allowed to throw Molotov cocktails into every Dak thread. Most of us know he hasn't lived up to his contracts. The whole team is soft from the top on down. There are a few reasons why he gets the hate he does. I already listed one.
personally , i like the molotov metaphor much better than the trash spewed by marx. -

stiletto

Reaction score
its my fault , i should have inferred that with all this dak playing many fans would turn into alcoholics .

and with good reason !
I think it is probably safe to say that women turn most of us (dudes) into alchie's BUT the Cowboys come in a very EASY 2nd. haha!

giphy.gif

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Look. I know this thread seems like me calling somebody out but it’s not. I admittedly have gotten angry and insulted Dak, but I have very rarely or ever personally insulted members here. I login to post with fellow Cowboys fans and talk about the team! Also everyday I have to deal with Dak fans attacking my integrity and saying volatile things to me and other members on this board. This thread’s intention isn’t argument. It’s peace. If you don’t like our Dak threads then don’t look at them. Don’t read them. Don’t post in them. Some of us are trying to have discussion here and all we get is personal insult after personal insult. There are a lot of great members on this board who agree with me that Dak ain’t the answer. If you don’t agree fine but enough of the personal insults! If you don’t agree with our threads then stop attacking us in them!!
That works both ways...if you don't agree with Dak supporters' threads then stop attacking them....takes two, to tango. I didn't even have to use multiple exclamation marks....

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Okay , so we are in agreement . Everyone here agrees dak deserves the posts .

Dak supporters deserve the full wrath of people who arent blinded by fanatical distorted views about reality . & Who rely on facts and data .

by wrath i mean texts clearly demonstrating that dak's play has been atrocious .

even if dak lovers express those stats as 'molotovs' thrown at them . . . hey , they are just facts .

HungryLion

Reaction score
Okay , so we are in agreement . Everyone here agrees dak deserves the posts .

Dak supporters deserve the full wrath of people who arent blinded by fanatical distorted views about reality . & Who rely on facts and data .

No, we are not all in agreement about anything you just posted.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Look. I know this thread seems like me calling somebody out but it’s not. I admittedly have gotten angry and insulted Dak, but I have very rarely or ever personally insulted members here. I login to post with fellow Cowboys fans and talk about the team! Also everyday I have to deal with Dak fans attacking my integrity and saying volatile things to me and other members on this board. This thread’s intention isn’t argument. It’s peace. If you don’t like our Dak threads then don’t look at them. Don’t read them. Don’t post in them. Some of us are trying to have discussion here and all we get is personal insult after personal insult. There are a lot of great members on this board who agree with me that Dak ain’t the answer. If you don’t agree fine but enough of the personal insults! If you don’t agree with our threads then stop attacking us in them!!
Both sides are volatile. The diff is the Dak lovers are wrong.
I do believe the Dak camp needs to quit being a cult.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
They come to the fight with rainbows and unicorns and we come with facts and the number 1 fact is that dak is an overrated overpriced bum.
The number one fact is the owner of the Cowboys has committed to Dak Prescott as the team’s QB1 for the immediate future and likely another three or four years. Dallas isn’t the only franchise to commit long term, at significant compensation, to a quarterback. All of them are not playing well. The challenge is the team providing the other 52 players to make the team competitive with that quarterback.

Look around the NFL. The Cowboys could have done worse. Much worse. Complaints about Dak Prescott’s play, while often accurate, makes no difference now. He is the Dallas Cowboys‘ quarterback. Jerry Jones needs to build a team that can win with him. As fans, Dak is our cross to bear. No one is going to find another team. No one is going to stop watching. No one is going to stop caring. Every fan is hoping for the best. A positive outlook is always better than the “woe is me” attitude of Dak’s detractors here.

We can all read the final scores and player stats. Stop beating it to death.

J_Allen

Reaction score
The number one fact is the owner of the Cowboys has committed to Dak Prescott as the team’s QB1 for the immediate future and likely another three or four years. Dallas isn’t the only franchise to commit long term, at significant compensation, to a quarterback. All of them are not playing well. The challenge is the team providing the other 52 players to make the team competitive with that quarterback.

Look around the NFL. The Cowboys could have done worse. Much worse. Complaints about Dak Prescott’s play, while often accurate, makes no difference now. He is the Dallas Cowboys‘ quarterback. Jerry Jones needs to build a team that can win with him. As fans, Dak is our cross to bear. No one is going to find another team. No one is going to stop watching. No one is going to stop caring. Every fan is hoping for the best. A positive outlook is always better than the “woe is me” attitude of Dak’s detractors here.

We can all read the final scores and player stats. Stop beating it to death.
I think quite a few people have stopped watching. I saw a tik tok video of fans selling their tickets on their phones while at the game.

I'd rather go to the dentist than watch this team because at least something productive is coming out of it. I get the same amount of enjoyment. During the Ravens game I turned it off and started working a few things outside. I don't have time for this crap anymore. We care more about wins and losses than the players do.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
just hold on a bit longer brothers, this team is about to come alive!