Twitter: I Think Dez is Coming Back

lockster

Reaction score
I have two problems with Dez. Hands got bad, and he could no longer get open. :). Heck he can only run a few routes too.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I have two problems with Dez. Hands got bad, and he could no longer get open. :). Heck he can only run a few routes too.
Let’s also not forget his absolute lack of interest in not getting the ball. Dez can say all the right things. Guys like him are not going to take a lesser role. It’s not in his DNA. Nor should it be. He’s the leading TD man for the Cowboys.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
He may or may not be allowed in shopping malls and he also got sued for destroying a rental home, worth $60,000 in damage. Want more?
He was put out of shopping mall for sagging....I dont like sagging pants either But...thats not criminal.

The damage was once again caused by his ingrateful family...and he paid it.

Sydla

Reaction score
I still think they won't make a decision on him until after the draft. If they end up taking a WR high, I suspect they don't go with him.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I still think they won't make a decision on him until after the draft. If they end up taking a WR high, I suspect they don't go with him.
My. So young to be out of the NFL.
Blimey! If he does play again by the start of the season in December, he'll be a young 32.
They grow up so fast!

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Guess Cowboys will see how the draft unfolds. If they don't get someone they're targeting its all possible.

johneric8

Reaction score

Is there any chance that it could of occurred to you that maybe Dez's head space wasn't right which had a major effect on his drop rate and route running? Sometimes frustration can get the best of us and throw us off our games. None of us know what Dez was dealing with, but we do know that he was frustrated in regards to his production. Sometimes in our chosen field we slip because we take things for granted and don't put in the work. Heck i know I've been there personally.

Bottom line, is Dez was an amazing talent and fierce competitor and for you to say he has bad this or bad that is short sighted considering all the things that may of been going on with him and his life. Lets also not forget Garrett was his coach and not helping him at all.. You do also remember that Scott Linehan was the offensive coordinator right? So many factors to take into account here, I think it's foolish to just throw a label on him without seeing where he is at now. Remember, he isn't long in the tooth yet even though some here keep regurgitating that.

Mattitude

Reaction score
If him and dak work on the fade in the end zone, then of course he should come back. Dak’s inability to throw the end zone fade doomed dez’s career

dez should get mad respect for being a team player for rooting on dak in public when dak couldn’t make the throws that made dez a top 5wr

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
It's happening Zoners.
Enough w/the man crush. Last time he played in the NFL was in '17. He left the Cowboys in somewhat toxic fashion even calling Sean Lee a snake. Since then, he was signed by the Saints in '18 only to tear his Achilles tendon in practice before even playing a game.

At 31 can you assume he’s the same after such an injury? Heck, when was the last time Dez was truly Dez Bryant? The right answer to that question is 2014. IF Jerry wanted him back, he'd already be signed.

nobody

Reaction score
Who is stopping us from seeing who ends up being right? Not me. I've eatten crow here many times. We don't need no stinky signatures around here, esse.

Crow can be darned tasty!