CFZ I think it’s Kellen Moore

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So are you saying it's not Dak's fault, it's Jerry as he's forcing Moore to feature Dak because of the contract.............and that gives Moore a pass?

If that is true (and not saying no to you), then any decent person walks away, looks for a job in which they can deliver to their full potential and take it from there. If Moore is picking up a wage knowingly doing the wrong thing because Jerry told him, walk away, get another OC role and show the world what you've got.

No?
I don't give anybody a pass.

I'm not a Moore fan at all. I just think that it's more Dak than it is Moore.

I think that Moore could be a lot better with an actually highly skilled QB. I don't think Dak can ever lead a team to post season success.

terra

Reaction score
If Brady was here and Dak was in Tampa, we would have won the game 19-3 last week.

Offensive coordinators are wildly overrated. Their quarterbacks put them into position to call "genius" plays.

Show me the great OC that has a craptastic quarterback.
Sorry dude but comparing Dak to Brady is beyond acceptability.
This idea that OC's are not that important in this day and age is beyond stupid.

terra

Reaction score
KM should never have been made a OC without getting more experience FIRST. Just like Garrett should not have been made HC without a LOT more experience.
KM does seem to be pretty bright but without experience you get what we got; good gameplans most of the time and the complete inability to adjust during game time.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Kellen might be having some problems but once he's moved up to HC I think he will be fine. I hope he brings back Scott or Jason to run the offense. Greg and I think Jason would be great. I don't think it would take many games to get Jason back at HC.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
If Brady was here and Dak was in Tampa, we would have won the game 19-3 last week.

Offensive coordinators are wildly overrated. Their quarterbacks put them into position to call "genius" plays.

Show me the great OC that has a craptastic quarterback.
so McVay is over rated having taken Rams to superbowl with Goff and coming oh so close to beating the great bilicheck?
Kyle Shanhan taking SF to the superbowl with Grapolo and again, coming oh so close to beating the great Mahomes?
Frank Reich winning a superbowl in dominating fashion with scrub Foles?

so you think Garrett and Linehan were really not responsible for the Dallas debacle of 10 years...which included Romo failures....

I can give you more if you like....

but I get it...you have agenda to drive...

we know Dak is lacking, but to dismiss impact of an OC on a team and offensive performance is beyond idiocy.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Agree, once we get behind by no more than a TD, "Kellen Less" quickly goes one dimensional. Same old story.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
If you think about it, it's McCarthy because he can't override more or even share ideas with him because he doesn't know the playbook.

McCarthy and Moore should work together to not make this offense so predictable. Use some of GB's playbook, which McCarthy has, and combine what you can with Dallas' playbook.

These two aren't working together, so there's not much they can do as long as they're not on the same page.

We've had one game, and we lost. The biggest sin the Cowboys committed was the FO not signing a more talented back up QB.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Hearing what the opposing defenses are saying after the games should tell us OC isn't getting it done. It's hard to play well against a good defense that knows what you are going to do. Espeically when your receivers are bad, and OL is average at best.

They need to cut Dennis Houston.

Dude isn't ready; he just happens to be friends with Dak.

Play Fehoko and Tolbert.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I agree. That’s the number 1 problem. JJ is the problem that owns the team. So we can only complain about him. JJ seems to let Moore do what he wants. But JJ said he wants more commitment to the run. Wonder if he had Moore in his office this week.
not really,

complaing won't fix that that can't and won't change BUT a demoted OC , fired OC , or change of any kind at the coaching level has and can happen. so that all we should hope for.

I mean game 1 what did jerry say the 2 weeks leading up to the game, feed zeke, GP around zeke, zeke need to be important part of our offense.

Zeke starts hot 10 for 52 and then no Zeke the 2nd half..im pretty sure Jerry NOT HAPPY about that, even if hes not saying as much, Publicly. as much as we dont like Jerry meddling or MM saying he doesn't want to meddle.

MEDDLE TIME!!:angry::popcorn::oldcouple:

terra

Reaction score
not really,

complaing won't fix that that can't and won't change BUT a demoted OC , fired OC , or change of any kind at the coaching level has and can happen. so that all we should hope for.

I mean game 1 what did jerry say the 2 weeks leading up to the game, feed zeke, GP around zeke, zeke need to be important part of our offense.

Zeke starts hot 10 for 52 and then no Zeke the 2nd half..im pretty sure Jerry NOT HAPPY about that, even if hes not saying as much, Publicly. as much as we dont like Jerry meddling or MM saying he doesn't want to meddle.

Jerry was the one calling KM a genius etc.
It took him ten years to fire Garrett.
Not a good indication.

glimmerman

Reaction score
not really,

Yes this would be one time he needs to meddle. I think it was a plan team wide. Heathy RBs that may not be here next year. Let’s run the legs off. And I kept watching in the first half with every carry he was about to pop one. Only 8 carries in the first and was about to catch fire. And second half… 2 times. Now that the bengals will likely stack the line Moore will run 40 times.. Lol.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Jerry was the one calling KM a genius etc.
It took him ten years to fire Garrett.
Not a good indication.
not the same he fired Nolan quickly let others go, been cutting star players. Either way removing him behind the scenes is an option just let MM start calling pays without any official news release.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yes this would be one time he needs to meddle. I think it was a plan team wide. Heathy RBs that may not be here next year. Let’s run the legs off. And I kept watching in the first half with every carry he was about to pop one. Only 8 carries in the first and was about to catch fire. And second half… 2 times. Now that the bengals will likely stack the line Moore will run 40 times.. Lol.
Not the first times this has happened either.

right most likely LOL ***

glimmerman

Reaction score
not the same he fired Nolan quickly let others go, been cutting star players. Either way removing him behind the scenes is an option just let MM start calling pays without any official news release.
We will be able to tell. Moore will be walking around with a head set that’s not even turned on. MM will have the play sheet out. I see him with it in his hand. Please don’t tell me he is already doing it. Do the plays look like the packers used to run. He used rogers passes to set up his runs.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
A few years back a few claimed we had a genius OC , he has gotten not ONE SINGLE Head coaching offer .

Everyone knows now , he is as terrible as Garrett. Look at Garrett with the Giants not being pampered by the owner and huge talent in the offense. We all saw what happened.