CFZ I think it’s Kellen Moore

glimmerman

Reaction score
Moore was not the genius people thought. He may be able to read defenses quickly on the field. But that don’t mean he can draw up NFL plays.

He has the same game plan and if our talent on the field can execute it against the opposing defense then we look good and win. I know that some will say yeah thats the way it works. But he is not a situational playcaller and for sure not a situational game planner.

If we don’t get 10 yards a run then he will abandon it. He panics and goes straight pass. Now when we had 3 top WR on the field he could make it work when the QB has time.

Last year… the same game plan we had the talent until injuries. Dak and Elliot and some O-Line. Time to change things up. Nope.

This season he knew our WR corps was not strong. Game plan. The same anyways.

He should have had a field day using the TEs.. We have 3 descent ones and can block. How much did we use 12 personnel. Use the 12 personnel and power run the football and use the TEs on short passes. Play action off that. You have the TEs this year. Furgy and Hendershot can play. They can set up blocks and move the ball.

JJ screwed us on the roster and a good OC and HC should be able to adjust. Unless he is wanting this to happen to fire them at the end of year. He will have to use 1st round pick to get Peyton.

Moore use your dang head and make it work, don’t make it easy on JJ. And if he does fire you then you can get a job somewhere else. MM fire philibin and get Colombo back, take the playcalling and power run. You don’t have rogers anymore.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Moore was not the genius people thought. He may be able to read defenses quickly on the field. But that don’t mean he can draw up NFL plays.

He has the same game plan and if our talent on the field can execute it against the opposing defense then we look good and win. I know that some will say yeah thats the way it works. But he is not a situational playcaller and for sure not a situational game planner.

If we don’t get 10 yards a run then he will abandon it. He panics and goes straight pass. Now when we had 3 top WR on the field he could make it work when the QB has time.

Last year… the same game plan we had the talent until injuries. Dak and Elliot and some O-Line. Time to change things up. Nope.

He should have had a field day using the TEs.. We have 3 descent ones and can block. How much did we use 12 personnel. Use the 12 personnel and power run the football and use the TEs on short passes. Play action off that. You have the TEs this year. Furgy and Hendershot can play. They can set up blocks and move the ball.

JJ screwed us on the roster and a good OC and HC should be able to adjust. Unless he is wanting this to happen to fire them at the end of year. He will have to use 1st round pick to get Peyton.

Moore use your dang head and make it work, don’t make it easy on JJ. And if he does fire you then you can get a job somewhere else. MM fire philibin and get Colombo back, take the playcalling and power run. You don’t have rogers anymore.

“——— it’s Moore.”

I fixed it for you.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I think it's Linehan.

I think it's Moore.

I think its' (insert whoever is next).

Everybody likes to say the one constant for the failures of this team over the past 27 years is Jerry.

Why does the same not apply to the QB position? There's a constant between Linehan and Moore also.

I'm not a Moore fan, but I recognize that he doesn't have the most talent QB to work with also.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I think it's Linehan.

I think it's Moore.

Everybody likes to say the one constant for the failures of this team over the past 27 years is Jerry.

Why does the same not apply to the QB position? There's a constant between Linehan and Moore also.

I'm not a Moore fan, but I recognize that he doesn't have the most talent QB to work with also.

Where is Linehan today? Why hasn’t Moore gotten the HC looks all talented OCs get? Then you have the clown show FO. Stop blaming Dak.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He has the same philosophy as his daddy and all the old school OC's. you have to play from the pocket so you've got the whole field, Dak cannot do this

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

It's everyone but Dak........Happy Pappy????:muttley:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Where is Linehan today? Why hasn’t Moore gotten the HC looks all talented OCs get? Then you have the clown show FO. Stop blaming Dak.
You proved my point.

When you're the OC and Dak is the QB you have to work with your career is ruined.

That's why Linehan is jobless and Moore is not getting any looks.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Moore is a fraud and everyone knows it. He's not the entirety of the problem though. There are people that enable him.

This is just a classic instance of Jerry seeing young coaches like Shanahan and McVay in the league and thinking that he has one too. He really just has a dork that peaked in college, who's father coached football for decades. That's about it.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I think it's Linehan.

I think it's Moore.

He has what he had from 2016. He is not using other things around him to game plan. 1 plan and he needs a brady or a more talented QB to do it. But when he ran 12 or 13 personnel then it lets Dak drive the bus.

phildadon86

Reaction score
You proved my point.

When you're the OC and Dak is the QB you have to work with your career is ruined.

That's why Linehan is jobless and Moore is not getting any looks.
LOL. My God. I almost wish they got rid of Dak. Brought in a FA QB or drafted one high. Just so you can see. Its not all Dak. You refuse to believe anyone else is to blame and its all on him. Its actually kinda weird.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Moore is a fraud and everyone knows it. He's not the entirety of the problem though. There are people that enable him.

This is just a classic instance of Jerry seeing young coaches like Shanahan and McVay in the league and thinking that he has one too. He really just has a dork that peaked in college, who's father coached football for decades. That's about it.
Agree..It’s not just 1 persons fault. But we know what JJ is going to do. So a good OC will at least work with what he has. He has used these personnel’s before. O-Line is weak but not as weak as last season. Let’s see this next game. But if he rolls out with the same plan it maybe worse.