CFZ I think it’s Kellen Moore

glimmerman

Reaction score
LOL. My God. I almost wish they got rid of Dak. Brought in a FA QB or drafted one high. Just so you can see. Its not all Dak. You refuse to believe anyone else is to blame and its all on him. Its actually kinda weird.
When they hate a player that’s all they see. Bring in brady and he will walk off to the sidelines and start yelling at Moore and MM. wonder why rogers was yelling at MM. Dak can drive the bus. When we used power run and the TEs we had success. Used it in the streak last season and Jarwin got hurt in the vikings game along with Elliot, we quit using it. He now has the TEs use them.

Zman5

Reaction score
Hearing what the opposing defenses are saying after the games should tell us OC isn't getting it done. It's hard to play well against a good defense that knows what you are going to do. Espeically when your receivers are bad, and OL is average at best.

Tommy

Reaction score
It doesn't matter who your offensive coordinator is when you don't have the talent to execute. Why doesn't Moore just copy all the cool plays that the Patriots ran from 2001-2017. Those should all work pretty good right?

Why do you think the Cowboys run so many curl routes? Its not because KM likes them so much. Its not because he thinks they produce better than hitting receivers on the run. You can't trust a play that sends a receiver across the middle of the field when you QB is not an accurate passer and is also slow to read what the defense is doing. It leads to turnovers.

I don't know if KM has a career as an OC or not but every OC and head coach looks like a genius when they have talent around them and like morons when they don't.

How would you rate the job Bill Belichik has done the last couple years? Do you think he's forgotten how to coach?

phildadon86

Reaction score
When they hate a player that’s all they see. Bring in brady and he will walk off to the sidelines and start yelling at Moore and MM. wonder why rogers was yelling at MM. Dak can drive the bus. When we used power run and the TEs we had success. Used it in the streak last season and Jarwin got hurt in the vikings game along with Elliot, we quit using it. He now has the TEs use them.
Moore like Garrett, and Linehan are too stubborn and arrogant for their own good.

They do not want to change what worked for awhile because in their minds "it worked before why cant it now " lol

glimmerman

Reaction score
“——— it’s Moore.”

I fixed it for you.
JJ is a moron and Dak isn’t brady. But when you have the personnel and used the formation with alot of success in the past why not do it. Because Moore is not that talented. He should have realized it before halftime and made the adjustment. Elliot was going for 5 yards a carry, he got 2 rushes in the second half I think..

phildadon86

Reaction score
JJ is a moron and Dak isn’t brady. But when you have the personnel and used the formation with alot of success in the past why not do it. Because Moore is not that talented. He should have realized it before halftime and made the adjustment. Elliot was going for 5 yards a carry, he got 2 rushes in the second half I think..
Moore and Dak are parts of the problem.

The big problem is the idiot upstairs who got rid of most of the offensive talent and said. Here. Make it work. We need to save cap space.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL. My God. I almost wish they got rid of Dak. Brought in a FA QB or drafted one high. Just so you can see. Its not all Dak. You refuse to believe anyone else is to blame and its all on him. Its actually kinda weird.
They are all to blame, but an artist is only as good as the tools he's given to work with.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
While it's all kinds of problems Moore really just doesn't seem to have a feel for the game. The entire world could see Dak faltering, failing, and flopping out there and he still refused to lean on the running game. 18 carries...that's it. The Cowboys should have a standing rule that if they don't finish the game with at least 30 rushing attempts Micah gets to choose any of Jerry's grandchildren to have with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

fredp22

Reaction score
add to Jerrys homegrown coaching tree

Campo
Garrett
Moore

Toro9

Reaction score
The way the Joneses promote backup QBs to OC is stupid. I'm sure there are a few former NFL QBs coaching right now, but the only one I know of who's successful is Byron Leftwich, and though he was kind of a bust, he did have some success playing.

I don't think Kellen is dumb, nor a genius. I think he's very intelligent but to be an NFL OC without anything prior coaching is detrimental to the team and himself.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Moore like Garrett, and Linehan are too stubborn and arrogant for their own good.

They do not want to change what worked for awhile because in their minds "it worked before why cant it now " lol
They're probably thinking "we literally cannot dumb this down anymore. The other teams already know what we are going to do before we do it.".

Last edited:

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Jerry is an idiot. Moore never should of been hired as an OC as was Jason Garrett. Jerry always go for talent for the team but gets the worst coaches to coach that talent. Which becomes a wash. Pathetic! 27 years and counting.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
It always baffles me that some people think there’s even a question about Moore. He had no OC coaching experience before getting the job, being anointed by Jerry. He learned Garrett’s old, antiquated system that was based simply on our 1991 playbook. Garrett’s system is so pathetic he couldn’t survive one full season as an OC with the Giants. So Kellen has little experience- and it’s with an old, antiquated system. And he has no natural feel for the flow of a game; abandons the running when it’s working, killing drives with his trick plays, etc…Moore was never qualified to be an OC. Only Jerry Jones would let this happen. Moore is not the only problem, but he is a huge part of the problem.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I know it's Moore! Fire him!
If Moore comes out with the same weak plan then it’s time for your HC to step in. Take the play calling. Run power, 12 personnel and put a hat on a hat. Elliot even if he lost a step is healthy and can move the ball. It’s starts with the first first down. Protect the QB and the ball. Let our Defense get you extra possessions.

glimmerman

Reaction score
o_O
If he couldn't work on himself while playing center in the NFL how is he supposed to work with another QB?!
Dak had no problems doing a little more than driving the bus. It works and they have the TE talent healthy to do it.