I Think Romo Is Being Soft

cowboys5

Benched
Reaction score
I think Romo is being soft because when he threw he had great
velocity on his throws

i think he is tired of getting hit and he just wants a break IMO
i mean how do you go from questionable to ruling yourself out for
the next two weeks after you have had more time to heal.

My point is play him now because the reward out weighs the negatives
Positives is he comes in and we make the playoffs

Negative= he re injures his pinkie even more.
However there is no guarantees and
it could be very well possible that after he heals he could re injure it as well
so i say PLAY HIM NOW.
tHERE ARE 7 TEAMS BETTER THAN US IN THE NFC according to standingss we gotta play catch up

Lets go Boyss

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Geez.................you really think he 's taking a break cause hes tired of getting hit...? really?

the Dr's told him from day 1 of his BROKEN HAND not just pinky that he would need 3 or 4 weeks.... he tried to see if he could play with the INJURY...he could not so back to the ORIGINAL estimation

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
1. Your format sucks...

2. Romo should be on the sideline. If he can not properly grip the ball and continues to throw wounded ducks then he should not be playing.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Dear Santa,

For christmas, I want a brand new monitor cause mine just got busted............

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Have you ever played as an NFL quarterback?

If you have, that gives you the right to call another quarterback, soft.

If you haven't, then I'll merely regard your comments as arm-chair virtual quarterbacking, which we all know is as real as actually being hit by Justin Tuck, Leonard Little and Travis Laboy. ;)

cowboys5

Benched
Reaction score
well we will lose these next two games and be 4-5 going to landova
which we will lose making us 4-6 and then we would have to go perfect which we wont because i doubt we will beat pitt, eagles, giants

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I just realized realized this thread is lame and I am more lame to reply a second time.

** unsubscribing now **

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
he is being soft. he can't grip a football but i bet he can grip his celeb girl or his fat paycheck. what was that he said, something along the lines of "no one will remember me in 10 years". sounds like something bambi once said.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
first it was reported for romo to play romo would have to play mainly in the shotgun and even then he couldnt grip the ball and release it quickly like he does, right there if he was playing would spell disaster

i think the main reason romo announced what he said is this;
even wade said this about some of the players, they have been hanging around in games expecting romo to pull it out in the last few minutes of the game, that for sure is wrong attitude

so romo realizing that he cant grip the bal properly could damage his finger more and realizing just like in the ram game that some players were still expecting him to come into the ram game in last quarter of the game and pull it out like he has in some games, that right there says some of the players havent been putting all out in the game, etc,

thats the way you get beat for sure, if your expecting your QB to pull the game out in last qtr. while your not giving it your all in the other quarters

this makes the team surround brad johnson and play all out,

thats what i think

Seven

Reaction score
Rampage;2367133 said:
he is being soft. he can't grip a football but i bet he can grip his celeb girl or his fat paycheck. what was that he said, something along the lines of "no one will remember me in 10 years". sounds like something bambi once said.

He can't grip a football................

But you bet he could grip his girlfriend.................

And his fat paycheck.

Wait a sec..............

He can't grip a football................

But you bet he could grip his girlfriend.................

And his fat paycheck.

~scratches head~

Is there supposed to be an analogy in here somewhere?

cowboys5

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2367133 said:

thats what i think.. how can he not grip the ball when he was throwing the ball in practice... last time i checked in order to throw a ball u had to grip it first :confused:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboys5;2367125 said:
well we will lose these next two games and be 4-5 going to landova

which we will lose making us 4-6 and then we would have to go perfect which we wont because i doubt we will beat pitt, eagles, giants​
That may or may not be true.

But not one bit of it will be because Romo is being soft.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think you are receiving the attention you were after when starting a screwed up thread like this.

I will not even waste my fingertips explaining how this injury has nothing to do with being soft.

Seven

Reaction score
cowboys5;2367154 said:
thats what i think.. how can he not grip the ball when he was throwing the ball in practice... last time i checked in order to throw a ball u had to grip it first :confused:

:rolleyes:

He said that it was taking too long after the snap to grip the football. He said it usually takes 2-3 seconds for that to transpire. With the injury, that time span would be detrimental to his effectiveness and in turn......to the team.

BTW - he didn't determine this until right before the Rams game. He also tried again with hopes of coming back at the half, but could not.

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
cowboys5;2367091 said:
I think Romo is being soft because when he threw he had great
velocity on his throws

i think he is tired of getting hit and he just wants a break IMO
i mean how do you go from questionable to ruling yourself out for
the next two weeks after you have had more time to heal.

My point is play him now because the reward out weighs the negatives
Positives is he comes in and we make the playoffs

Negative= he re injures his pinkie even more.
However there is no guarantees and
it could be very well possible that after he heals he could re injure it as well
so i say PLAY HIM NOW.
tHERE ARE 7 TEAMS BETTER THAN US IN THE NFC according to standingss we gotta play catch up

Lets go Boyss

And I think you are not very bright.

But your post is formatted fantasticly.