I Think Romo Is Being Soft

cowboys5

Benched
Reaction score
Aikmaniac;2367166 said:
I think you are receiving the attention you were after when starting a screwed up thread like this.

I will not even waste my fingertips explaining how this injury has nothing to do with being soft.

favre played with a messed up thumb and that is way harder to grip a ball with a messed up thumb

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Darn..I'm disappointed. With the type format, I thought this was going to be a limerick. :mad:

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
cowboys5;2367173 said:

favre played with a messed up thumb and that is way harder to grip a ball with a messed up thumb

Sorry, didnt realize you were an NFL QB... and an orthopedic MD that diagnosed both injuries...

Like I have told other people on this board in the last two days. Stop. You are making a fool of yourself.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Juke99;2367177 said:
Darn..I'm disappointed. With the type format, I thought this was going to be a limerick. :mad:

Why would someone type in their sig box? That's what I wanna know.

I haven't heard "limerick" in years. :laugh2:

cowboys5

Benched
Reaction score
dozin@theknick;2367183 said:
Sorry, didnt realize you were an NFL QB... and an orthopedic MD that diagnosed both injuries...

Like I have told other people on this board in the last two days. Stop. You are making a fool of yourself.

why should i care what any of you think.. in other words how do i make myself look like a fool when i dont know anyone on this board.

anywayss we wont make the playoffs and im sure that will make many of you happy

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
cowboys5;2367188 said:
why should i care what any of you think..

We, uh , sensed that right off...............

cowboys5

Benched
Reaction score
It is hard for me to understand. Wouldnt he have noticed that it takes longer to postion the ball when he was throwing in pracice

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Rampage;2367133 said:
he is being soft. he can't grip a football but i bet he can grip his celeb girl or his fat paycheck. what was that he said, something along the lines of "no one will remember me in 10 years". sounds like something bambi once said.
A totally asinine statement.

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
Is it considered a personal attack when you tell someone to just shut the *** up?

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
cowboys5;2367188 said:
why should i care what any of you think.. in other words how do i make myself look like a fool when i dont know anyone on this board.

anywayss we wont make the playoffs and im sure that will make many of you happy

That is the perfect mindset if you are going to keep posting that kind of crap because nobody is going to be thinking much of you.

And whether or not anyone knows you personally on this board is irrelevant. The persona you portray on this board is that of a fool.

But again, fantastic formatting.

cowboys5

Benched
Reaction score
dozin@theknick;2367219 said:
That is the perfect mindset if you are going to keep posting that kind of crap because nobody is going to be thinking much of you.

And whether or not anyone knows you personally on this board is irrelevant. The persona you portray on this board is that of a fool.

But again, fantastic formatting.

ok so i portray a fool lol