I Think Romo Is Being Soft

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
cowboys5;2367245 said:
what do u portray

While not everyone may agree with me, or me with them, atleast my thoughts and contributions to these threads are somewhat reasonable... usually:)

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
Rampage;2367243 said:
he portrays a blind homer

And you portray either a troll or someone that should choose a new team. You're one of those fans that will ***** about anything and everything, no matter the situation. Your shtick gets so old. It's in every thing you post. The coaches suck. Jerry sucks. The players are over paid and they suck. If you have so much disgust in them, just pick a new team.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
cowboys5;2367091 said:
I think Romo is being soft because when he threw he had great​

velocity on his throws​

i think he is tired of getting hit and he just wants a break IMO
i mean how do you go from questionable to ruling yourself out for
the next two weeks after you have had more time to heal.​

Cause I'm pretty sure they said it was fractured in 3 places and that if he re-injures it, it would put him out for the SEASON.
Questionign Romo's toughness as a cowboys fan is a JOKE and you CLEARLY never watched a game in your life if you would even question Romo's heart, toughness, or his ability to compete, if he could play, he WOULD, CASE CLOSED!
What's next, Aikman never stood in the pocket and was a ***** also?
Give me a BREAK!
This forum is going down the tubes with the posters in here who are just CLUELESS when it comes to the cowboys.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
cowboys5;2367154 said:
thats what i think.. how can he not grip the ball when he was throwing the ball in practice... last time i checked in order to throw a ball u had to grip it first :confused:

He also has to catch the ball from shotgun which he COULD NOT DO, and take the snap from center which he COULD NOT DO and they learned if he re-injures it, he'd be OUT FOR THE SEASON, but lets just him him a ***** who can't take a hit instead of sticking to the FACTS!
Romo stands in the pocket more than any Q.b. I know, to call himm SOFT shows you have no clue about football or the cowboys!

cowboys5

Benched
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2367296 said:
Cause I'm pretty sure they said it was fractured in 3 places and that if he re-injures it, it would put him out for the SEASON.
Questionign Romo's toughness as a cowboys fan is a JOKE and you CLEARLY never watched a game in your life if you would even question Romo's heart, toughness, or his ability to compete, if he could play, he WOULD, CASE CLOSED!
What's next, Aikman never stood in the pocket and was a ***** also?
Give me a BREAK!
This forum is going down the tubes with the posters in here who are just CLUELESS when it comes to the cowboys.

ok but he can still re injure it when he comes back so what it your point

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
cowboys5;2367091 said:
I think Romo is being soft because when he threw he had great
velocity on his throws

i think he is tired of getting hit and he just wants a break IMO
i mean how do you go from questionable to ruling yourself out for
the next two weeks after you have had more time to heal.

My point is play him now because the reward out weighs the negatives
Positives is he comes in and we make the playoffs

Negative= he re injures his pinkie even more.
However there is no guarantees and
it could be very well possible that after he heals he could re injure it as well
so i say PLAY HIM NOW.
tHERE ARE 7 TEAMS BETTER THAN US IN THE NFC according to standingss we gotta play catch up

Lets go Boyss

Joined this month huh?

Which banned member are you?

Your theory is the dumbest I have heard today.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
cowboys5;2367306 said:

Do you know the word 'likelihood'? If you do, you should apply it.

cowboys5

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill;2367311 said:
Joined this month huh?

Which banned member are you?

Your theory is the dumbest I have heard today.

im a new member and i would appreciate it if you got out of my thread if u have nothing appropriate to say

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
cowboys5;2367306 said:

Well, if he waits say... 4 weeks, the break will heal and the chances of him reinjuring it is reduced. Simple enough?

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
cowboys5;2367306 said:

Not the same thing, if he re -injures it now while it's Messed up and broken, he's out for the year, if it HEALS and he breaks it, it's not the same thing, listen, I'm not a doctor, I'm just going by what the cowboys DOCTORS SAID buddy!

cowboys5

Benched
Reaction score
dozin@theknick;2367317 said:
Well, if he waits say... 4 weeks, the break will heal and the chances of him reinjuring it is reduced. Simple enough?

reduced but not guaranteed i say play him now and let him play his injury out

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2367325 said:
Not the same thing, if he re -injures it now while it's Messed up and broken, he's out for the year, if it HEALS and he breaks it, it's not the same thing, listen, I'm not a doctor, I'm just going by what the cowboys DOCTORS SAID buddy!
when he comes back he could rebreak it or something else like his leg. this is the NFL where injuries are lurkin every play. point is he's a ***** unless he plays this weekend.