I think Seattle can beat Philadelphia

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Hey guys.... this is the scenario

If we go 4-1 in our last 5 games. And Philly loses to Dallas-49ers-Seattle. And our loss is to Detroit. We get the division.

It's wishful thinking, but Seattle showed me tonight that they can beat Philly. Today we held them off because Dak didn't make any mistakes. I don't think Hurts lasts 60 minutes without making a couple of mistakes. And it seems like Seattle has a pretty good offense, their receivers are Top 6 or 7 in the league, and are clearly superior to that awful Eagles secondary. Last 4 weeks was an anomaly. They were due for a turnaround and I think it started tonight. Carroll is a good enough coach to make some in-season adjustments. I don't think they can stop the Eagles offense, but if they can score enough... they have a chance to force Hurts to play hero ball once again, and he might come up short this time.

That being said, it seems like the Seahawks' weakness lately is San Francisco so I predict a loss next week, but they seem to play at least competitively with the NFC East. So yes.... I still haven't given up the race for the division yet. Even doe I know it's a less than 50% chance.

We might see Carroll go all out when they're 6-7, throwing everything he has against Sirianni.... they're in desperation mode.

Last edited:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Obviously they can. They should be the favorite with the game in Seattle.

BHendri5

Reaction score
The NFL has caught up to the simple offense that the eagles run for their RB that plays the QB position. When the Committee shut down the tush push next season the eagles will really start to see that they need a real QB. That is the reason that the eagles are having these hard games

mldardy

Reaction score
It will probably be a absolute must win for them. They play at the Niners next Sunday and could fall under .500. I know the Eagles D will have just as much if not more trouble than we had with their receivers.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
Nope. This was their superbowl. They will revert back to the trash they have been these last 3 weeks. Watch
I don’t know man. They have a physical defense and their OL is getting a little healthier. Metcalf will give them worse fits than he gave us. If they get Walker back and Smith can hold it together they have a chance. Pete Carrol gets them to show up for big games.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Nope. This was their superbowl. They will revert back to the trash they have been these last 3 weeks. Watch
Man, Willie, I hope you're wrong about that. They will be in a tight battle
for the 7 seed. I think the Rams slide in and Vikings fall out.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Hey guys.... this is the scenario

If we go 4-1 in our last 5 games. And Philly loses to Dallas-49ers-Seattle. And our loss is to Detroit. We get the division.

It's wishful thinking, but Seattle showed me tonight that they can beat Philly. Today we held them off because Dak didn't make any mistakes. I don't think Hurts lasts 60 minutes without making a couple of mistakes. And it seems like Seattle has a pretty good offense, their receivers are Top 6 or 7 in the league, and are clearly superior to that awful Eagles secondary. Last 4 weeks was an anomaly. They were due for a turnaround and I think it started tonight. Carroll is a good enough coach to make some in-season adjustments. I don't think they can stop the Eagles offense, but if they can score enough... they have a chance to force Hurts to play hero ball once again, and he might come up short this time.

That being said, it seems like the Seahawks' weakness lately is San Francisco so I predict a loss next week, but they seem to play at least competitively with the NFC East. So yes.... I still haven't given up the race for the division yet. Even doe I know it's a less than 50% chance.

We might see Carroll go all out when they're 6-7, throwing everything he has against Sirianni.... they're in desperation mode.
The New York Jets beat the Eagles, so yes, the Seahawks can too.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
That’s the best WR core we’ve seen all season. Philly’s is stout but they don’t have that third guy like they do.
It's a better corps than ours for the same reason, just with a worse QB.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Zero chance Dallas beats Miami. They have to win all of their other games to have a shot at the division.