I think Seattle can beat Philadelphia

Aven8

Reaction score
Zero chance Dallas beats Miami. They have to win all of their other games to have a shot at the division.
They have to kill Tua is their only chance to slow them down. Losing Diggs shows up when you play teams with stud wideouts

Sydla

Reaction score
Sure they can

Philly losing the next three isn’t the hard part to envision. Dallas beating 4 straight preseason SB contenders is the tougher challenge.
I don’t know, we convinced ourselves Philly would spit the bit multiple time by now and they haven’t.

So I think it’s actually quite hard to envision them suddenly losing three straight. We needed one of those KC or Buffalo losses.

Sydla

Reaction score
Zero chance Dallas beats Miami. They have to win all of their other games to have a shot at the division.
They can’t win the division if they lose to Miami unless Philly just falls apart here. They’d lose the common games tiebreaker.

FrankM

Reaction score
The NFL has caught up to the simple offense that the eagles run for their RB that plays the QB position. When the Committee shut down the tush push next season the eagles will really start to see that they need a real QB. That is the reason that the eagles are having these hard games
Why do you think the league will ban the tush push? Why don’t the Cowboys use it? It seems to work for Philly.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
"Zero chance"?? When the Cowboys defense plays well, they have a good chance to beat any team.. Today the defense wasn't good, but they still managed to RISE UP and STOP Seattle when it truly mattered.. Miami is a very good team, but the Seahawks posed a greater threat because they have 3 dangerous WR's while Miami only has 2. Tyreek Hill is a LEATHAL WEAPON, but he's been hampered with ankle soreness and their offense hasn't been clicking on all cylinders lately. That game is 3 weeks away though, in the meantime we have more urgent business to take care of..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hey guys.... this is the scenario

If we go 4-1 in our last 5 games. And Philly loses to Dallas-49ers-Seattle. And our loss is to Detroit. We get the division.

It's wishful thinking, but Seattle showed me tonight that they can beat Philly. Today we held them off because Dak didn't make any mistakes. I don't think Hurts lasts 60 minutes without making a couple of mistakes. And it seems like Seattle has a pretty good offense, their receivers are Top 6 or 7 in the league, and are clearly superior to that awful Eagles secondary. Last 4 weeks was an anomaly. They were due for a turnaround and I think it started tonight. Carroll is a good enough coach to make some in-season adjustments. I don't think they can stop the Eagles offense, but if they can score enough... they have a chance to force Hurts to play hero ball once again, and he might come up short this time.

That being said, it seems like the Seahawks' weakness lately is San Francisco so I predict a loss next week, but they seem to play at least competitively with the NFC East. So yes.... I still haven't given up the race for the division yet. Even doe I know it's a less than 50% chance.

We might see Carroll go all out when they're 6-7, throwing everything he has against Sirianni.... they're in desperation mode.
I mean if it’s that Seattle I agree. I really don’t know why they are 6-6 I don’t watch them much but they have been struggling offensively…..who knows.

jsb357

Reaction score
Geno won't play as well vs the Eagles.

Hawks will lose.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Seattle is an average team that played well and played a team that has played 3 games in 13 days. Give Seahawks credit, but they aren’t much to write home about in the grand scheme of things.
I don’t think so either but I do think they have fire power. I just don’t know why they aren’t doing that to teams every week. Smith has had elbow issues maybe that is behind him….

Gambit

Reaction score
That’s the best WR core we’ve seen all season. Philly’s is stout but they don’t have that third guy like they do.
And one of the better secondaries we've faced too.

Witherspoon on AJ should be a good matchup.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

If we go 4-1 in our last 5 games. And Philly loses to Dallas-49ers-Seattle. And our loss is to Detroit. We get the division.

It's wishful thinking, but Seattle showed me tonight that they can beat Philly. Today we held them off because Dak didn't make any mistakes. I don't think Hurts lasts 60 minutes without making a couple of mistakes. And it seems like Seattle has a pretty good offense, their receivers are Top 6 or 7 in the league, and are clearly superior to that awful Eagles secondary. Last 4 weeks was an anomaly. They were due for a turnaround and I think it started tonight. Carroll is a good enough coach to make some in-season adjustments. I don't think they can stop the Eagles offense, but if they can score enough... they have a chance to force Hurts to play hero ball once again, and he might come up short this time.

That being said, it seems like the Seahawks' weakness lately is San Francisco so I predict a loss next week, but they seem to play at least competitively with the NFC East. So yes.... I still haven't given up the race for the division yet. Even doe I know it's a less than 50% chance.

We might see Carroll go all out when they're 6-7, throwing everything he has against Sirianni.... they're in desperation mode.
I think a lot of teams can beat Philadelphia,. The football gods are not going to protect them forever.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Apparently you don’t understand how lines work. Vegas wants the money split 50-50 that‘s their whole goal, nothing to do with who they expect to win. They want balanced books.
You completely missed the point.. What are you doing here anyway?? Don't the Sheagles have a fan site dedicated to their ONE TIME Super Bowl win?? :muttley:

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't believe the Eagles are going to lose many, if any games. Most likely, they will win the division and it looks like they will be the #1 seed for the NFC. We might as well get used to that fact unless something happens to their QB. jmho

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
No this was their final cornered animal gasp of life. It's over. Expect them to go on a losing streak to end the season.
I mean they're still tied for the wild card lol

It's not like they're any worse than Minny/GB/NOR/LAR or whoever else is in that wild card race.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

if their offense plays like last night, they certainly have a chance.

visionary

Reaction score
Seattle can definitely beat Philly
Smith-Njibga changes a lot
They have 3 legit WRs and a very good TE