I think Seattle can beat Philadelphia

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
There is never Zero chance in the NFL you should know this. And who are the Dolphins? They’re good but not great, and beatable.

plymkr

Reaction score
Hey guys.... this is the scenario

If we go 4-1 in our last 5 games. And Philly loses to Dallas-49ers-Seattle. And our loss is to Detroit. We get the division.

It's wishful thinking, but Seattle showed me tonight that they can beat Philly. Today we held them off because Dak didn't make any mistakes. I don't think Hurts lasts 60 minutes without making a couple of mistakes. And it seems like Seattle has a pretty good offense, their receivers are Top 6 or 7 in the league, and are clearly superior to that awful Eagles secondary. Last 4 weeks was an anomaly. They were due for a turnaround and I think it started tonight. Carroll is a good enough coach to make some in-season adjustments. I don't think they can stop the Eagles offense, but if they can score enough... they have a chance to force Hurts to play hero ball once again, and he might come up short this time.

That being said, it seems like the Seahawks' weakness lately is San Francisco so I predict a loss next week, but they seem to play at least competitively with the NFC East. So yes.... I still haven't given up the race for the division yet. Even doe I know it's a less than 50% chance.

We might see Carroll go all out when they're 6-7, throwing everything he has against Sirianni.... they're in desperation mode.
If they play as desperate as they played us then they can beat them.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
No this was their final cornered animal gasp of life. It's over. Expect them to go on a losing streak to end the season.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Hey guys.... this is the scenario

If we go 4-1 in our last 5 games. And Philly loses to Dallas-49ers-Seattle. And our loss is to Detroit. We get the division.

It's wishful thinking, but Seattle showed me tonight that they can beat Philly. Today we held them off because Dak didn't make any mistakes. I don't think Hurts lasts 60 minutes without making a couple of mistakes. And it seems like Seattle has a pretty good offense, their receivers are Top 6 or 7 in the league, and are clearly superior to that awful Eagles secondary. Last 4 weeks was an anomaly. They were due for a turnaround and I think it started tonight. Carroll is a good enough coach to make some in-season adjustments. I don't think they can stop the Eagles offense, but if they can score enough... they have a chance to force Hurts to play hero ball once again, and he might come up short this time.

That being said, it seems like the Seahawks' weakness lately is San Francisco so I predict a loss next week, but they seem to play at least competitively with the NFC East. So yes.... I still haven't given up the race for the division yet. Even doe I know it's a less than 50% chance.

We might see Carroll go all out when they're 6-7, throwing everything he has against Sirianni.... they're in desperation mode.
The door isn't closed, unless one is a failure doom insulter.

CCBoy

Reaction score
No this was their final cornered animal gasp of life. It's over. Expect them to go on a losing streak to end the season.
Naw...I'm not crying that long when the Cowboys are playing fully competitive with anyone since SF. Boo hoo....

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Nope. This was their superbowl. They will revert back to the trash they have been these last 3 weeks. Watch
You're right. Even Geno was hitting passes tonight that were there against the niners too......but he didn't hit those. We get every teams best effort!

Mr_437

Reaction score
Seattle is a good team if they continue to play like they did vs DAL.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seattle is an average team that played well and played a team that has played 3 games in 13 days. Give Seahawks credit, but they aren’t much to write home about in the grand scheme of things.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Seattle is an average team that played well and played a team that has played 3 games in 13 days. Give Seahawks credit, but they aren’t much to write home about in the grand scheme of things.
They have a good receiver group and gambled deep all night long. They do have a chance deep with Eagle's safeties.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Give Seahawks credit, but they aren’t much to write home about in the grand scheme of things.
No, but I think they can pull off one upset. If they end up losing 4 in a row, I think the law of the averages is gonna kick in and avoid them that 5th loss... which would be to Philly.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
The Seahawks are a very puzzling and unpredictable team; Their effort in today's game was far better than what they showed the previous week against the 49ers. Geno Smith was playing with an Injury to his elbow in that game, so I'm willing to give him a pass for his bad performance, but the rest of the team looked disinterested and unmotivated, which was surprising considering it was a nationally televised home game against the 49ers with first place in their division at stake. Today they were fired up and played with URGENCY.. ** The weapons they have on offense are second-to-none: DK Metcalf, Tyler Lockett, Jaxon Smith-Njigba & Noah Fant - are very dangerous threats, but a better QB would make them SCARY. Luckily for us, Geno Smith is their QB and their defense isn't very good. With that being said, Can the Seahawks beat the Eagles?? I doubt it, but that's why they play the games.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
I was actually shocked at the number of good players on the Seahawks. Their WR trio is amazing, and the defense has some quality players in the secondary. They were also able to get a ton of pressure on Dak.

They can beat the Eagles, but I doubt it happens

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
The Eagles are 10-1 and are a HOME UNDERDOG {+2.5} to an 8-3 49ers team this week.. Apparently, home field advantage isn't what it used to be. :muttley:
Apparently you don’t understand how lines work. Vegas wants the money split 50-50 that‘s their whole goal, nothing to do with who they expect to win. They want balanced books.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Philly can absolutely lose to Sea. They have to play there and they’ll be coming off a pretty hellish stretch. They don’t have a great history in Sea.