I Think They Hold Dak Out Next Week

NotForLong

Reaction score
Dak won’t play next week. However, if we play him against Philly and we lose the fan base will absolutely persecute him! I would stay with Cooper Rush until we lose. It’s going to be like heading into a hornets nest in Philly in two weeks.
Oh my oh my . . If He comes pack and flops against Philly . . . He mind as well go and live under a rock

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh my oh my . . If He comes pack and flops against Philly . . . He mind as well go and live under a rock
That guy has lost his brother to suicide, tore ACL, lost his mother to cancer.....meanwhile having to deal with this fanbase. He ain't Carson Wentz i'd like to think he'll be alright. Now Tad might be riled up some lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I am enjoying the win.

None of what I said should rile anyone up.
You've said NOTHING about the win you're intentionally talking about Rush...nothing about the defense or the fact McCarthy has had this team ready for 3 games. I'm not gonna go back and forth with you just asking a question I already knew the answer to. Go back to trolling lol.

GINeric

Reaction score
There's no way they are going to bring him back against the Rams.

They'd rather Rush play bad than Dak. That would be the best case scenario for them to get him back out there without a bunch of controversy.

The problem with that comes with what happens if Rush throws a wrench into their plans, plays well, and we win the game?

I think they should sit Dak out the next 2 weeks. If Rush continues to impress throughout those 2 weeks, I'd name him the starter for the rest of the season, period!!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I think they should sit Dak out the next 2 weeks. If Rush continues to impress throughout those 2 weeks, I'd name him the starter for the rest of the season, period!!
This is a sensible take.

There is NO reason to rush Dak back, no reason at all.

GINeric

Reaction score
yeah, and the guys with dak's nuts on their chins can't wait for Rush to fail.

:lmao:

I think everyone is in support or Rush because we're winning and he looks comfortable leading us.

The only people here that ive seen rooting and cheering against their own Cowboys players is the weak *** Dak hatin cowards. You know.... the type of people who are most likely cowards in real life.

Other than that, I think we're all in support of the great job that Rush is doing. I haven't seen the hate for Rush that I've seen for players like Dak and Zeke though.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Dak won’t play next week. However, if we play him against Philly and we lose the fan base will absolutely persecute him! I would stay with Cooper Rush until we lose. It’s going to be like heading into a hornets nest in Philly in two weeks.

I didn't even realize that Trevor Lawrence fumbled the ball 4 times against the Eagles Which would explain how they beat the Jaguars today. Can't have Cooper Rush giving them any extra possessions if he does end up playing against them.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Much to the dismay of the Dak Trolls there is no QB controversy.

It’s not enough to just rally around Rush and be excited we’re winning. Such is the trash of social media unfortunately.