I Think They Hold Dak Out Next Week

rambo2

Reaction score
There's no way they are going to bring him back against the Rams.

They'd rather Rush play bad than Dak. That would be the best case scenario for them to get him back out there without a bunch of controversy.

The problem with that comes with what happens if Rush throws a wrench into their plans, plays well, and we win the game?
I think that your prediction of 8 wins isn't looking good. Dak isn't playing net week. The earliest would probably be the following week against the Eagles.

Chuck 54

Reaction score

They'd rather Rush play bad than Dak. That would be the best case scenario for them to get him back out there without a bunch of controversy.

The problem with that comes with what happens if Rush throws a wrench into their plans, plays well, and we win the game?
Considering he hasn’t even started throwing yet, I agree.

GINeric

Reaction score
My prediction of 8 wins was with Dak as the QB.

Well if we ran more like we're doing now, and didn't rely on 60 passes a game, Dak definitely could get more than 8 wins. He's already proved that before a couple times.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score

I had a ring finger fracture and I was out of the cast in 2 weeks and could play basketball again in 2 weeks, but that was with a splint on and not at a very high level. I don't think Dak is going to be able to grip and throw a football with any kind of accuracy this soon after the injury. Better to hold him out. Rush is doing fine and, you're right, a loss vs. LA calms the QB controversy down. However, you're also right, a win in LA heats up the controversy. Either way, I think you let Rush play and let Dak get completely healthy.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Rams game is about 40/60 Rams if Rush starts but I can't honestly say we'd have a better chance right now with Dak because he's not 100%.

Motorola

Reaction score

Gonna be interesting this week what the two main principals will say in interviews/press conferences/ radio shows (Jones).
- Will both be in cahoots in being reticent about a QB change?
-Will they contradict each other about whether Prescott is able to return as the starter this week?
- Will both be upfront and declare early on what QB is starting against the Rams - be it Rush or Prescott?

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Rams are going to be tough. We were behind at home to the Commanderskins today late in the 2nd q. I say 3-2 after next week

McMicah

Reaction score
I just want Dak healthy. I’d rather test Cooper out against Rams and/or Eagles and risk those losses to ensure no setbacks. If he was still swollen today (which they said he was in the broadcast), I think it’s stupid to roll him out next week

b0xZZ

Reaction score
I just want Dak healthy. I’d rather test Cooper out against Rams and/or Eagles and risk those losses to ensure no setbacks. If he was still swollen today (which they said he was in the broadcast), I think it’s stupid to roll him out next week

Its stupid because Rush is playing stellar football and Dak has been regressing before the injury.