I think we can beat the Packers

blueblood70

Reaction score
wheres all the posts about how come the Packers and the mighty Rogers only win by 2 and only had 25poimntys ONLY ONLY ONLY barely won with their defense giving them 4 ints??

how can that be i mean the narrative is they should have won 40-22 not 24-22..hmm, odd huh? AND AT HOME..

we win 3 straight on the road and the fans here think we didn't win by enough and concerned about our offense..

I doubt packers fans are concerned they ONLY win by 2 at home with defense being more dominant..hmm:rolleyes:

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
You gotta blitz Rodgers with Parsons and DBs. Thats how you beat him.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
wheres all the posts about how come the Packers and the mighty Rogers only win by 2 and only had 25poimntys ONLY ONLY ONLY barely won with their defense giving them 4 ints??

how can that be i mean the narrative is they should have won 40-22 not 24-22..hmm, odd huh? AND AT HOME..

we win 3 straight on the road and the fans here think we didn't win by enough and concerned about our offense..

I doubt packers fans are concerned they ONLY win by 2 at home with defense being more dominant..hmm:rolleyes:

It’s because their QB is elite and they don’t have to worry as much because he overcomes obstacles like for instance his OL being completely decimated with injury and his starting TE and #2 wideout not playing.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
Let's compare, the Browns have Chubb and we have Zeke, the Browns have a Callihan coached O line and a run first mentality, we have an O line that has a different injury every week and Linehan ......... oops, Kellen Moore as our O C. Rodgers ALWAYS outsmart our coaching staff. Sprinkle in a few untimely sacks on Dak to kill drives and a int and of course we lose. Rodgers has our number home and away. The Browns don't get 240 yards rushing by sending Chubb up the "A" gap on most 1st downs like KM does.
And there is that. They have Mayfield, we don’t. He is one of the worst QBs in the league and they were about to win the game despite his four ints.

RonWashington

Reaction score
The Cowboys have to be patient on Green Bay and not throw the run game out the window . Cleveland was absolutely killed by Adams 17. That’s a bracket job high low one CB on an island is not sufficient .

And obviously you cannot throw picks give GB field position all afternoon. I thought Mayfield was a sufficient QB to get you success in the playoffs but after yesterday’s horrible game his left shoulder probably needs off season surgery and the Browns will not extend with the big contract . Franchise tag one yr ? If you cut ties where do you go , that’s the Browns problem . Dallas has a QB that can do it.

fansince68

Reaction score
And there is that. They have Mayfield, we don’t. He is one of the worst QBs in the league and they were about to win the game despite his four ints.
Our QB hasn't been on his "A" game in weeks. They play similar, Dak is just taller and runs less than Mayfield.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You gotta blitz Rodgers with Parsons and DBs. Thats how you beat him.

If we kick D. Law inside and rush Parsons out wide we don’t need to blitz.

Just send 4 and max coverage behind it.

His Oline is battered right now too.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score

Packers fans don’t like when their team plays like trash either. Here, read some comments.

http://packerrats.com/showthread.ph...Day-Thread&s=ac685fb6490c65b7d04b8e5752eb29ae

perrykemp

Reaction score
They actually don’t match up with our defense at all but they have Rodgers.

How has the defense done with QBs who can get the ball our accurately under 2.5 seconds? Is Herbert that kind of thrower?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
How has the defense done with QBs who can get the ball our accurately under 2.5 seconds? Is Herbert that kind of thrower?

Herbert is about as good as it gets and for some reason their offense is built around getting the ball out quick even though he may be the most talented vertical thrower I’ve ever seen.

johneric8

Reaction score
Packers point diferential is laughable, I mean atrocious! No one has won by less of a margin consistently... More proof that Aaron frauders is getting help from zebra nation.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Every team believe the refs are against them. Especially, if they lose a close game.
It isn't just the cowboys.

Packer fan were complaining last night on the failed Lafleur challenge where it pretty clearly looked like the Packer WR got his hands under the ball but upon further review they still called it incomplete. Aikman indicated he was surprised that it wasn't called a catch.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Green Bay’s wide receivers seem to catch everything. Wish we had that luck

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was watching the Browns @ Packers game and saw areas of weakness in Green Bay we can exploit. They do not defend the run well. Chubb was killing them. I think a healthy dose of Zeke and Pollard should do the trick there. As good as Rodgers is, I think we have the players to put him on the ground. They will need to watch the ball. Do not fall for the hard count. Only move when the ball moves. If we can get pressure on him, that's when Rodgers struggles. Unlike in games past, we have the players to do that. We just need to execute. If we can, I think we will win the Super Bowl. The Packers are going to be our stiffest competition. Beat them, and 6 is ours.
The Packers definitely have many games where they're 'flat' on either defense or offense. Very similar to the Cowboys this season.

They have some series on offense where they look inept, then other series where they look unstoppable.

RBs
They have a 2nd RB now that is an absolute hammer. AJ Dillon (6-0, 250).
- If defenses let him get 1 yard past the line, he is almost guaranteed to get additional yards.
- Their #1 RB (Aaron Jones) might be the toughest offensive player pound for pound in the league.
- Jones style reminds me of Pollard.
- Very quick/fast and a threat on the outside rushing or receiving but still very effective as a slasher on inside runs.

Receivers
- Their #1 WR (Devonte Adams) is arguably the best WR in the league but he can be limited with enough focus by the defense.
- If defenses focus on Adams, then it's up to 6-5 Lazard and 6-4 Valdes-Scantling to make plays.
- Both are good players but neither is in the league with CeeDee & Gallup, in my opinion.
- Their best TE is out for the season.

phildadon86

Reaction score
That's the biggest problem is dealing with the refs. Which is why I said play disciplined football. Give the refs as little to call as possible on us.
Thats when they just find obscure rules that havent been called in 30 years though. See GB game in 2016 after the monster gain to Beasely.