I think we can beat the Packers

perrykemp

Reaction score
Receivers
- Their #1 WR (Devonte Adams) is arguably the best WR in the league but he can be limited with enough focus by the defense.
- If defenses focus on Adams, then it's up to 6-5 Lazard and 6-4 Valdes-Scantling to make plays.
- Both are good players but neither is in the league with CeeDee & Gallup, in my opinion.
- Their best TE is out for the season.

Cowboys WR corp is clearly better than the Packers top to bottom. CeeDee is a 1b reciever and Gallup a true #2 for many teams. Lazard and MVS are really complimentary WRs -- both kinda WR3 types pressed into WR2 duties.

The Packers TEs are terrible receivers. Maybe the worst in the league at this point with their starter out.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
To beat packers , you need to beat AR, consistently pressure and hassle him without blitzing and get them off field. Keep them away from RZ , that and our offense has to run the ball well and score points , TDs not FGs. Even if we do all these it may come to the last couple of possessions. There is no another way .

dcstar

Reaction score
I know the Dallas Cowboys can beat the Green Bay Packers if:

A) Mr Prescott does not spot Green Bay a 10-14 point lead in the first 10 minutes due to miscues
B) The defensive backfield can adequately handle Mr Rodgers passing game.

Go Cowboys!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Cowboys WR corp is clearly better than the Packers top to bottom. CeeDee is a 1b reciever and Gallup a true #2 for many teams. Lazard and MVS are really complimentary WRs -- both kinda WR3 types pressed into WR2 duties.

The Packers TEs are terrible receivers. Maybe the worst in the league at this point with their starter out.
Dak must resist the temptation to pass the ball. The Packers will bait Dak into throwing INTs. Just keep moving the ball on the ground. We can beat other teams with our great WR corps. For the Packers, it's the ground attack that they are more vulnerable to.

quickccc

Reaction score
I was watching the Browns @ Packers game and saw areas of weakness in Green Bay we can exploit. They do not defend the run well. Chubb was killing them. I think a healthy dose of Zeke and Pollard should do the trick there. As good as Rodgers is, I think we have the players to put him on the ground. They will need to watch the ball. Do not fall for the hard count. Only move when the ball moves. If we can get pressure on him, that's when Rodgers struggles. Unlike in games past, we have the players to do that. We just need to execute. If we can, I think we will win the Super Bowl. The Packers are going to be our stiffest competition. Beat them, and 6 is ours.

" Think ? " ..... we can beat Packers .?

... that sounds like a coin- toss flip.... :D

quickccc

Reaction score
d21a4014fe1f1898229339c16be20270.jpg

bV2Xz3.jpg