I think you put the $40 million man back in the lineup next week for that big NFC East showdown

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Cooper rush played his part and didnt mess up and helped the team go 4-1. Now this is a road game at the Linc and we need the Dak to show he is Big time and help us get this win next sunday. I think this game is too big for Rush and we need to do everything we can to get Dak ready. The offense needs to score to win next week and can't keep depending on the defense. And Cooper is limited since he is not a play maker or can't run.

leeblair

Reaction score
Cooper rush played his part and didnt mess up and helped the team go 4-1. Now this is a road game at the Linc and we need the Dak to show he is Big time and help us get this win next sunday. I think this game is too big for Rush and we need to do everything we can to get Dak ready. The offense needs to score to win next week and can't keep depending on the defense. And Cooper is limited since he is not a play maker or can't run.
Personally, I think this game was bigger than the Eagles.
I think Rush is past the jitters now.

pansophy

Reaction score
My biggest concern about Dak is that he played terribly against Tampa, I think in part because he got so few reps in the preseason. So is the plan to really have him come back against a defense that is playing as well as Tampa's? If he can throw accurately then fine, but he wasn't even close in week 1.

zerofill

Reaction score
If he can be there every practice taking a bunch of reps with the starters... go ahead and give it a shot.
But, if he can't then... no.

I also really don't want to see Dak in if he feels because people have pushed for Rush, that he
has to do something amazing. Because when that happens, it won't be good.

If he did play, have to be willing to pull him.

nobody

Reaction score

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. Sorry.

Dak needs to not only be 100% when coming back but had practice time to shake the rust off. Next game isn't a must win, but it would be nice to win. A rusty non-100% Dak would be a mistake. Give him the bye and bring him back after that is what's best for him and the team.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
That Buhumbug won’t win any games for us. Many commentators and analyzers have said the reasons we are winning are as follows:

Defense
Turnover free
Running the run game well

Two of those things will disappear when Dak returns (turnovers will return, and the run game will dissipate). We will start to lose again. They do not need to bring him back unless something happens to Rush.