I think you put the $40 million man back in the lineup next week for that big NFC East showdown

DandyDon52

Reaction score
How do people justify saying this isn't it important game.
It's a huge game it's a division rival who's in first place at this point if we beat them we are in first place and have the advantage from a head-to-head matchup when and the next time we play them it's in our stadium this is a huge game.

The defense is playing lights out.
Dak needs to suit up Play this game and lead this team to victory over our hated division rival.
Cooper Rush has done all he should be expected to do at this point.

Dak needs to take over now this is an important game that we need to win.
your right it is a important game.

If it were my team I would hold dak out till after the bye, but who knows what jones boys will do.

Rush is like rodney dangerfield, dont get no respect ! just some thank you's for going undefeated, now we want the great dak back.
(dak has lost the last 2 games he played, scoring a whopping 20 points ! 10 points a game on avg.) So yeah lets get him in the games,pronto!.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Granted his thumb is going to hurt him probably for a long time but if it is healed it's a matter of playing through the pain and being able to block it out.

I very much respect Rush and what he has done for this team.
And he has done all that he should be asked to do this game against the eagles is taking him out of his skill that we need a more mobile quarterback.

We need the quarterback we are paying 40 million to be able to take on the undefeated teams of the league.
This experiment needs to play itself out if Cooper Rush can play well within our system then a player with daks Superior athleticism should have no problem taking us to victory behind this defense.

These are the kind of games where Dak needs to prove himself or we need to formulate a plan for the future.

nobody

Reaction score
dak was shaking hands on sideline of sundays game saying how does that grip feel??? lol
He thinks he is ready now.
Dr Jones will make the final call.

While I don't think he has reason to be, I think he's nervous. He remembers 2016 and what happened to Romo. It's a different situation but I'm guessing he is worried a little.

IceBowler

Reaction score
"Ring Rust" is real. Dak had no preseason and left the 1st game in which he did not look good .. probably because he had no preseason.
These are things that matter.

It's not my call.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Cooper rush played his part and didnt mess up and helped the team go 4-1. Now this is a road game at the Linc and we need the Dak to show he is Big time and help us get this win next sunday. I think this game is too big for Rush and we need to do everything we can to get Dak ready. The offense needs to score to win next week and can't keep depending on the defense. And Cooper is limited since he is not a play maker or can't run.
So you mean he'll come back just so that he can s*** the bed like he did against the niners who were without Bosa and Warner for much of the game?

mrmojo

Reaction score
Why is this forum always scared of the Eagles......big game but Dak shouldn't be forced in there if he is not 100%.....