I truly believe Prescott could win a championship in Denver

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Paxton Lynch sucked in Denver but according to one idiot he would be a $40 million a year QB with the Cowboys. :laugh:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
giphy-downsized-large.gif

I always loved this one, would be better if he had a mullet and a bucket of popcorn though :lmao:

irishline

Reaction score
Dak can easily take a well coached franchise to the Superbowl as Stafford has done. Dallas has had about 11 different quarterbacks since Aikman.

What's that tell you? It's all those quarterback's fault too? Twenty-six years & it's STILL the quarterback's fault.

Some of you in here....:laugh:

Nice analysis. Cute that you used a number that was mostly more than 16 years ago. Since 2007 we have had 2 quarterbacks (minus injury starts). But hey lets include the QB carousel that existed from 2001 to 2006 to make it look like something else. No its not all the QB's fault but its not like we have been starting a new one every other year.

Tommy

Reaction score
Dak can easily take a well coached franchise to the Superbowl as Stafford has done. Dallas has had about 11 different quarterbacks since Aikman.

What's that tell you? It's all those quarterback's fault too? Twenty-six years & it's STILL the quarterback's fault.

Some of you in here....:laugh:
He could do it easily huh? Like, hardly even trying?

Most people here want to see him succeed but he is just not that good of a quarterback. Stafford is much better.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'm confused, it's the GM's fault Dak wet the bed the entire second half of the season against +.500 teams?

It really is odd how some folks think, isn't it? I mean, what would the GM - who has put himself in charge of personnel for life and signs off on every contract - have to do with the play of the QB? I don't get it, either. :huh:

It's not like the GM had anything to do with signing the QB, or other players and coaches. The poor GM has just been an innocent bystander, for the last quarter of a century, constantly let down by the people around him.

jay94

Reaction score
Half the Fanbase approves of Prescott , the other half disapproves .
I believe he could win a championship here. If only we had a GM that didn’t make things about them.
As recent as Awuzie. Demarcus ware, people leave and get championship rings .
I truly believe this franchise has wasted so much talent throughout the last 25 years. So many first round draft picks traded away to make the team better. With no positive results.

just a frustrated cowboy fan. 60 years of Cowboys football I’ve seen the great , I seen the downfall. I’ve seen many of almost.

Dak has top 3 wr core in the league. He definitely has to take blame for not doing enough with what he had.

GMO415

Reaction score
Got no problem with Dak. I have a problem with the team's culture. They don't care about the post season. They always play uninspired.

They have zero incentives to win a SB. Being a Dallas Cowboy is good enough for them. Change this and watch them win a SB.

Flamma

Reaction score
I believe he could win a championship here. If only we had a GM that didn’t make things about them.
I truly believe this franchise has wasted so much talent throughout the last 25 years. So many first round draft picks traded away to make the team better. With no positive results.

just a frustrated cowboy fan. 60 years of Cowboys football I’ve seen the great , I seen the downfall. I’ve seen many of almost.

Forget Dak. Forget Denver. Jerry's model is too conservative. It's basically just the draft. Dallas does nothing in FA. Hardly any trades. Doesn't even do anything in the draft but stay put. How are we going to get enough impact players to win a championship that way? And Dallas is drafting fairly well recently.

We seen this after 2016. Dallas goes 13-3, might as well gone 3-13. Because Jerry did what he always does, absolutely nothing out of the ordinary and goes into next season with the draft, and the remains of what lost the previous season.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Good, then ship the TEN TOE MEDIOCRE SLOTH formally known as Dak Prescot to Denver where he will fail just like he's failed here....................

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He needs a top 5 defense and running game and he'd still need to find a way to be better against playoff calibre defenses.