I truly believe Prescott could win a championship in Denver

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak can easily take a well coached franchise to the Superbowl as Stafford has done. Dallas has had about 11 different quarterbacks since Aikman.

What's that tell you? It's all those quarterback's fault too? Twenty-six years & it's STILL the quarterback's fault.

Some of you in here....:laugh:
Dak as good as stafford? Lol.

Acceptablename

Reaction score
Dak is a top 10 QB and will be extended at the end of his contract. Good,bad or ugly

Reactions: CWR

Flamma

Reaction score
You think the Cowboys will extend him?

Obviously I can't be sure since Jerry doesn't tell me anything, but circumstantial evidence suggests that's the plan. The details of his contract suggest that. Restructure before 2022. Restructure again before 2023. Then extension before 2024. One leads to the other. If they don't do this, then that means the Cowboys would be eating a tremendous cap hit one of those years. Restructure and the extension avoid that.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Defense was more than good enough in 2018
If you don't include the ability of the coaches, sure.

They were clicking big time with pressure from each side with Gregory and Lawrence.....at the same time Jaylon and LVE careers peaked.....

Until a guy named McVay figured why not just constantly gash them up the gut.

Counterpunch? Didn't exist.

On offense it still doesn't, but we always need a genius in training.

Miguelitomama

Reaction score
Dak can easily take a well coached franchise to the Superbowl as Stafford has done. Dallas has had about 11 different quarterbacks since Aikman.

What's that tell you? It's all those quarterback's fault too? Twenty-six years & it's STILL the quarterback's fault.

Some of you in here....:laugh:
I stand with Dak!

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Denver? Awuzie?

Was OP's post written coming off a 12 day cleanse?
Just look at the people that approved of what you said. I have no surprise. That you wouldn’t comprehend the statement. Just as recent as two players leaving us and getting rings. Has nothing to do with Denver. It’s a different paragraph. LMAO

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I just don’t see what the GM had todo with Dallas going further this year
And what did the Denver GM do so special this year?
I thought it was a different paragraph. a lot to do with what happened the last 25 years. Just venting

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
yeah put him on the Bengals and bring Burrows here. then you would see what a turd he is. polish him harder.
If it was only that simple. I would do that in a minute. We still need a running game. Burrows won’t win five games here. Your hero Tony didn’t do so well here either. It’s not the quarterbacks

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
If it was only that simple. I would do that in a minute. We still need a running game. Burrows won’t win five games here. Your hero Tony didn’t do so well here either. It’s not the quarterbacks
lmao, dak is nowhere in the same sentence as Burrows.
Dak would be out of the league behind the Bengals offensive line.
he went into shell shock after getting sacked in Atlanta for half a season and a half another one.
dak, lmao. sound like something you step on in a cow pasture.

Polish that turd harder

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Obviously I can't be sure since Jerry doesn't tell me anything, but circumstantial evidence suggests that's the plan. The details of his contract suggest that. Restructure before 2022. Restructure again before 2023. Then extension before 2024. One leads to the other. If they don't do this, then that means the Cowboys would be eating a tremendous cap hit one of those years. Restructure and the extension avoid that.

If he and the team put together strong seasons with some playoff success, maybe.

If you assume no deep playoff run or championship in the next two seasons, I don't see how any organization could justify an extension for an 8 year QB with no tangible success.

It is hard to imagine improving the team around him significantly the next two seasons given the cap constraints, so I think his best window has closed.

I think it's much more likely that the QB plays himself out of town and\or out of a starting job than to be extended here.

shabazz

Reaction score
So, his path to the Super Bowl is in a conference where he would go against Mahomes twice a year, and the road to the big game would have him up against Josh Allen, Burrow and Justin Herbert for probably the next decade?

Nah, not gonna happen in a thousand years.

Ouch.....i love brutal honesty