I truly believe Prescott could win a championship in Denver

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
your blind love blinds you. dak is a turd that can't be polished no matter how many people you put around him. he sucks and is what his scouting report said he was and is.
a backup who lucked into a perfect situation. he's brent hundley. nothing more nothing less.
I’m not blind at all. I know there’s b
100% untrue his first 3 playoff games he played great, period end of story, he beat Wilson in 18 and hung with the packers,,sorry hes not responsible for the OL pooping the bed got it 10 penalties on them 3 on the Dl etc. etc the defense didn't make stop the fiorst 4 drives got down early..i mean no run game suspect play calls that on Dak somehow speed of the game nonsense. Kind of hard to play 1st and 20 most of the game.
I wish people could put their hate aside and really understand. It’s not Prescott that’s the main issue

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not blind at all. I know there’s b

I wish people could put their hate aside and really understand. It’s not Prescott that’s the main issue

You must be in the wrong forum.......:oops:...
FYI there are numerous forums on your favorite word...... just google it.....

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
You're on a fan forum pretending to be an expert at talent evaluation. I'm sure you're making your parents proud.
You havent been around long enough to even pretend to know me, and I have already forgotten more about this franchise then you even pretend to know.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
You havent been around long enough to even pretend to know me, and I have already forgotten more about this franchise then you even pretend to know.
My response was purely an evaluation of the post you made in this thread.

I don't have to know you, to know that no matter how much experience you may have being a fan. You aren't on the level of a NFL, college, high school, or even a pee wee scout. If you were you wouldn't be on a fan forum talking crap about a player who is actually good.

But continue on pretending, just know your bias is showing.

Hadenough

Reaction score
100% untrue his first 3 playoff games he played great, period end of story, he beat Wilson in 18 and hung with the packers,,sorry hes not responsible for the OL pooping the bed got it 10 penalties on them 3 on the Dl etc. etc the defense didn't make stop the fiorst 4 drives got down early..i mean no run game suspect play calls that on Dak somehow speed of the game nonsense. Kind of hard to play 1st and 20 most of the game.
The Packers pass defense was 31st in the league. Zeke and the oline won that Seattle game. I remember Prescott was struggling like crazy to complete a pass when he ran on 3rd and 14 and was hit and did a flip. That was about all he did that game. That opening drive against the Rams after the Seattle win Dallas scored but that's because it was scripted and Dak didn't have to read the defense. He struggled for 3 quarters until the Rams took their foot off his throat.
Prescott is a choker!

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I'm confused, it's the GM's fault Dak wet the bed the entire second half of the season against +.500 teams?

Yeah....It's the GMs fault for offering that stupid contract to begin with.....when the guy can't play. Just re-watched that playoff loss again......#4 was a big problem.... missing wide open guys.....afraid to let it loose....just plain not seeing the field.....adjusting out of plays into something worse. You can pin that loss on 7 guys.....

1. Prescott- See above
2. Conner Williams-the penalties/sacks
3. Anthony Brown-other teams #1 target-giving up multiple first downs
4. Gregory-the really dumb penalties/no pass rush
5. Lamb-The drops
6. Elliott- lack of burst/runs to contact
7. Schultz-horrendous blocking resulting in multiple blown up plays

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Half the Fanbase approves of Prescott , the other half disapproves .
I believe he could win a championship here. If only we had a GM that didn’t make things about them.
As recent as Awuzie. Demarcus ware, people leave and get championship rings .
I truly believe this franchise has wasted so much talent throughout the last 25 years. So many first round draft picks traded away to make the team better. With no positive results.

just a frustrated cowboy fan. 60 years of Cowboys football I’ve seen the great , I seen the downfall. I’ve seen many of almost.

See now, even you want to ship Dak off somewhere else, you just don't really know it yet. But it's to bad...he is stuck here...cannot go anywhere even if he wanted out.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
See now, even you want to ship Dak off somewhere else, you just don't really know it yet. But it's to bad...he is stuck here...cannot go anywhere even if he wanted out.
I don’t wanna ship him off anywhere. I think he’s a winner. I think it’s this franchise it sucks. And I’ve been a fan for 60 years

blueblood70

Reaction score
The Packers pass defense was 31st in the league. Zeke and the oline won that Seattle game. I remember Prescott was struggling like crazy to complete a pass when he ran on 3rd and 14 and was hit and did a flip. That was about all he did that game. That opening drive against the Rams after the Seattle win Dallas scored but that's because it was scripted and Dak didn't have to read the defense. He struggled for 3 quarters until the Rams took their foot off his throat.
Prescott is a choker!

lots of excuses for their qbs making it far in the playoffs with the defense , coaching , and run game etc but for dak its go back and rip daks by stat shaming LMAO..its about w-ls its team game thats the point..JG went pretty far with team etc goff, wentz, dilfer, Eli, flacco, or worse..Dak as good or better than most of that list,.,he hasnt got the support of his team most games when he does they win..

got that yet the defenses lost those playoff games in the past what changed against SF that first half the defense couldn't stop one drive until right be for the half , did they even punt? the OL had like 10 penalties Dak had to work behind the chains nearly all game penalties by the DL jumping off sides 3 times extending SF late drive to eat clock, no run game OL shaky blocking when they were getting penalties..No run game to speak of the 9ers able to create a rush and able stop the run with a 4 man line most of the game.

that somehow on dak,.,.shut that nonsense down!

.tired of the ridiculous ranking and dak shaming NO he not special or elite but hes darn good top 10 for sure at worse the man is 12 at his very worse injured and running for his life..somehow that equals descriptions like turd and calling him brett hundley you all are clueless hater troll fans.

we wasted romos career with very little support from the defense or a player(s)having bad games..now daks getting the blame like Romo did.IM huge romo fan never a full dak fan but i am sports fan and watch a lot of the nfl and Daks improved a lot and is top 10 qb and i can see these playoff losses are not on dak..

bring up that rams gam seriously you mean where the defense got rolled for 200yards + and kept the ball out of our offense's hands most of the game and our OL had issues opening holes to create our own run game and left dak once again on his own?

you see that rams defense shut cinci down late and gave Stafford chance to get back in it and win?

when dak and Romo gets that type of support they win games..like most qbs they need support of the team and coaches..

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I agree with this, but Jerry faces a problem. If he restructures Dak's contract, even once, it becomes more financially problematic to make a change. And we know he's probably going to do it going into 2022.

If for example Dak then craps the bed in 2022, it would be a disaster because the team has committed. In order to move on from Dak at this point would mean not restructuring the 2023 contract. His cap hit for that year would be closer to 50M. That's a problem because I think Parson's extension is due that year.

I really haven't studied the contractual side of the equation. I will say this though, it's one thing to be on the fence & make a choice to proceed with player hoping they will reward your faith (original extension). If Dak doesn't play the best ball of his career next season and they do something that further ties them to him, they deserve the catastrophe.

Flamma

Reaction score
I really haven't studied the contractual side of the equation. I will say this though, it's one thing to be on the fence & make a choice to proceed with player hoping they will reward your faith (original extension). If Dak doesn't play the best ball of his career next season and they do something that further ties them to him, they deserve the catastrophe.

They're going to restructure his contract before the 2022 season. That's a given. They have to in order to get under the cap. If he plays like crap next season, the only way out is to absorb close to a 50M cap hit for 2023. Then release him.