I truly believe Prescott could win a championship in Denver

blueblood70

Reaction score
fans don't build teams and the posts on here that seemingly have egomaniacal fans believing they know how to assemble, build, and run a 10 billion dollar sports team better is just laughable, insane laugh not Haha funny laugh.50% of the post here have so many internet gms genius money men instructing and judging every move by the Jonses as if somehow, they aren't just little ants scurrying around the intent behind keyboard.

just stop the nonsense you aren't better at contracts and running a sports team, you just are NOT..90% of us just look at post by the 10% that think they somehow are debating from position of truth and reality, but you are just flat out clueless.

the insane trade posts, cap post, cut post, what they should or shouldn't pay players in FAS etc , hirings, firings and well the oldy but goody play calls and coaching.

give it up.I can handle post game debates on games but the business side of football stuff is so annoying trying to judge a ownership group who own 4-5 businesses all multimillion to billion-dollar ventures and some of the keyboard geniuses think you can do it better..

this isnt madden or F just give it up!:facepalm:

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I always loved this one, would be better if he had a mullet and a bucket of popcorn though :lmao:
how about this one?
Coug.gif.ebb6811e90af483277d4f8afaebe8757.gif

blueblood70

Reaction score
Stop telling people and prove it with facts. Because the stats tell quite a different story.
Boy genius responses here about many players but dak especially truly somehow believe they are correct is laughable.

this one lol how many QBs throw over 50Yards on a regular basis? how many times year let alone a game?? show me?

so his 50yard field is somehow the issue?. I know his deep throw stats are on par with the better qbs in the league but don't have the stats to back i but im pretty sure they aren't pretty good.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Stop telling people and prove it with facts. Because the stats tell quite a different story.
You probably are a Cowboys Fan, and I wish I could sit and watch a game with you and walk you through the process of talent evaluation.
Throw the lap top and post game numbers in the trash, and actually observe with your eyes what talent ability is or isnt.
Numbers support a narrative.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Boy genius responses here about many players but dak especially truly somehow believe they are correct is laughable.

this one lol how many QBs throw over 50Yards on a regular basis? how many times year let alone a game?? show me?

so his 50yard field is somehow the issue?. I know his deep throw stats are on par with the better qbs in the league but don't have the stats to back i but im pretty sure they aren't pretty good.
It was Dak humor BB, laugh a little.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
During the past 26 years of misery there has been one constant. Guess what that is.

(Hint: Special Teams draft).

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
You probably are a Cowboys Fan, and I wish I could sit and watch a game with you and walk you through the process of talent evaluation.
Throw the lap top and post game numbers in the trash, and actually observe with your eyes what talent ability is or isnt.
Numbers support a narrative.
Your opinion of Dak shows that your vision/talent evaluation is minimal. So dont act like you have some expert nfl eye. Relying *soley on eye test ignores the fact that someone can form a bias, that could cloud their judgement. Numbers show no bias.

Last edited:

bewp7

Reaction score
why would u say that?

because of their defense?

if a team defense is that strong they do not need to spend 20% of the cap on a avg qb to win a super bowl

Hadenough

Reaction score
Half the Fanbase approves of Prescott , the other half disapproves .
I believe he could win a championship here. If only we had a GM that didn’t make things about them.
As recent as Awuzie. Demarcus ware, people leave and get championship rings .
I truly believe this franchise has wasted so much talent throughout the last 25 years. So many first round draft picks traded away to make the team better. With no positive results.

just a frustrated cowboy fan. 60 years of Cowboys football I’ve seen the great , I seen the downfall. I’ve seen many of almost.
Until the Cowboys go out and find a top 5 QB they don't have a chance. The speed of the game goes up once you get into the playoffs and Prescott can't handle it. He is too inconsistent.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Until the Cowboys go out and find a top 5 QB they don't have a chance. The speed of the game goes up once you get into the playoffs and Prescott can't handle it. He is too inconsistent.
100% untrue his first 3 playoff games he played great, period end of story, he beat Wilson in 18 and hung with the packers,,sorry hes not responsible for the OL pooping the bed got it 10 penalties on them 3 on the Dl etc. etc the defense didn't make stop the fiorst 4 drives got down early..i mean no run game suspect play calls that on Dak somehow speed of the game nonsense. Kind of hard to play 1st and 20 most of the game.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Your opinion of Dak shows that your vision/talent evaluation is minimal. So dont act like you have some expert nfl eye. Relying *soley on eye test ignores the fact that someone can form a bias, that could cloud their judgement. Numbers show no bias.
Your a student of the curriculum I see, Im sure you will make your parents proud.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Your a student of the curriculum I see, Im sure you will make your parents proud.
You're on a fan forum pretending to be an expert at talent evaluation. I'm sure you're making your parents proud.

Last edited: