I want a big nasty Oline, screw fast and pulling!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Zman5;1302649 said:
The Eagles line. Except for Todd Herremans (LG, 6-6 321LBs) , the rest of the line weights 330 or more.

I stand corrected

but perhaps they are the exception

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Ok, trade TO, Flozell Adams, and our #2 to the Bucs for their first round draft choice to draft Joe Thomas to take over at left tackle for Flozell Adams. Drop Rivera and draft Justin Blalock out of Texas in the first round (#23) to take his spot at right guard. Sign Drew Bennet to replace TO and resign Crayton.

Possible trade with Oakland for Warren Sapp? (though I'm against bringing anyone 30+ in as a rule) Canty, Ellis and next years #1 draft choice then Sign Dwight Freeney to replace Ellis?

Oline: Joe Thomas, Kosier, Gurode, Justin Blalock, Columbo
Front seven: Ware, Spears, Ayodele, Ferguson, James, Sapp, Freeney
Wideouts: Glenn, Bennent, Crayton
TE: Witten, Fasano
RB: Jones, MBIII
QB: Romo, Bledsoe or whoever else.

Of course I'm just being stupid, but it's fun :p:

EDIT: And you can prepare McQuistan to take over for Kosier.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't care if they are big and nasty, I don't care if they are athletic and pulling and I don't care if they are a combo of both.

What I want is an O-Line that gets the job done.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
nyc;1302798 said:
Ok, trade TO, Flozell Adams, and our #2 to the Bucs for their first round draft choice to draft Joe Thomas to take over at left tackle for Flozell Adams. Drop Rivera and draft Justin Blalock out of Texas in the first round (#23) to take his spot at right guard. Sign Drew Bennet to replace TO and resign Crayton.

Possible trade with Oakland for Warren Sapp? (though I'm against bringing anyone 30+ in as a rule) Canty, Ellis and next years #1 draft choice then Sign Dwight Freeney to replace Ellis?

Oline: Joe Thomas, Kosier, Gurode, Justin Blalock, Columbo
Front seven: Ware, Spears, Ayodele, Ferguson, James, Sapp, Freeney
Wideouts: Glenn, Bennent, Crayton
TE: Witten, Fasano
RB: Jones, MBIII
QB: Romo, Bledsoe or whoever else.

Of course I'm just being stupid, but it's fun :p:

EDIT: And you can prepare McQuistan to take over for Kosier.
I would almost die and go to Heaven if this were to happen.

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
Oh_Canada;1300929 said:
Without an OLINE.....you don't win in the NFL....it's that simple.

Even the Bucs OLine which was short on talent, played well throughout that regular/post season from what I remember.

Correction.

"Without an OLINE coach .....you don't win in the NFL....it's that simple."

We need someone who can really whoop Gurode, Columbo and McQuistan, the only three I would expect here in two years from now, and get them all ready for the big time. Columbo was showing why he was a 1st rounder, and Gurode still has time to come around. I actually think we may be moving Gurode to OG eventually when Rivera retires IMO.

That coach will better be able to guide and coach some young guys and projects into starter positions....