I want change, and I don't care who has to go to get it

conner01

Reaction score
im actually right there with you

no one is untouchable at this point
There are always untouchables on the roster because of the cap. The staff doesn’t have a cap so they are sinple

Darkhound

Reaction score
LOL
Guys, no matter what coach, coordinator player etc... WHATEVER comes.
It all comes down to Jerry Jones and the relaxed, circus atmosphere he has implemented and embedded on this franchise.

All that is left to do is
1. hope Jerry dies, or retires (he won't ever sell)
2. hope for a miracle season where everything algins

Any other way... keep dreaming

Stak78

Reaction score
There were signs in every game where the Cowboys played a good team this year. There were several paper tigers in the NFL this year and it turns out we were one of them. This game just proves how bad the Cowboys were out-coached on both sides of the ball. Pathetic.

John813

Reaction score
He’ll think it over during his massages and promise to cut down on the postseason choking.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
So you thought GB would come to town and just lay down or didn’t think your guys would fold? Did you forget Buffalo and Miami?

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Highly suspect jerry brings him back…not saying it’s wrong or right but my guess is he’s back

khiladi

Reaction score
Got to get rid of Dak…. They got 3 all pros at OL still…. Need to make a move up for a QB. Time is short…. Can make a play to get Texans OC as HC as well.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
He had to really screw up to lose his job this offseason. He managed to pull that off. Absolutely must go after this loss. The whole staff and a bunch of players too.

ICP

Reaction score
Sorry Fatso, there were quite a few of us that aren't surprised at all by this