I want change, and I don't care who has to go to get it

loublue22

Reaction score
speaks to the entitlement of these idiots, I bet GB expected it

tunahelper

Reaction score
LOL
Guys, no matter what coach, coordinator player etc... WHATEVER comes.
It all comes down to Jerry Jones and the relaxed, circus atmosphere he has implemented and embedded on this franchise.

All that is left to do is
1. hope Jerry dies, or retires (he won't ever sell)
2. hope for a miracle season where everything algins

Any other way... keep dreaming
Agreed. Been preaching this forever. No coach can win with JJ looming over his shoulder. Jerry has to hand the keys to a coach and get out of the way.

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
Have to do whatever it takes change the team culture. Have to become a hard nosed physical team or we will never get anywhere. We always wilt when we play physical teams.

JayFord

Reaction score
you know what this team reminds me of

when i brag about my students and how they get A's on their assignments and then the board comes in to do evaulations and all of a sudden they cant coun to 10 and then they boo boo all over themselves

thats the cowboys

cowboys1732

Reaction score
Be careful what you wish for. I watched the game with a family member. He and his whole family are Saints fans. He said he would take Dak, Fat Mike, three 12-5 seasons in a row, three early and disappointing exits from the playoffs, etc., over what the Saints have been and where they are going.

This was in response to me saying off with everyone’s head. Still unacceptable product on the field today. I personally want a new GM but we all know that’s not happening.

cowboys1732

Reaction score
who created the Ravens culture? The players.......there was no play like a raven/brown or whatever until Ray lewis came through
Leadership, accountability, culture always starts from the top down. Even if it’s a leader, CEO, boss, (fill in the blank) that is keen enough to get out of the way and let others lead.