I want Dallas to win this game so bad

Manster68

Reaction score
I know this is only week two, and this is a marathon and not a sprint. However, I am so sick and tired of Eagle fans talking trash, giggling over the injury to Dez, people at telling me that Dallas has always been a "fair to midlin" club, asking me why it has taken the Cowboys five years to build a team when Philly did it in one offseason, and on and on. Does it ever end?

If Romo can spread the ball around to all receivers (to include the backs), the Cowboys will be very dangerous.

I have always believed in the theory that "A wounded lion is twice as deadly." The Cowboys are that wounded lion.

GO OUT THERE - BELT THEM IN THE MOUTH - SCORE LOTS OF POINTS - AND MAKE THEM BELIEVE THEY DO NOT BELONG IN THE NFC EAST!

Last edited:

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
I know this is only week two, and this is a sprint and not a marathon. However, I am so sick and tired of Eagle fans talking trash, giggling over the injury to Dez, people at telling me that Dallas has always been a "fair to midlin" club, asking me why it has taken the Cowboys five years to build a team when Philly did it in one offseason, and on and on. Does it ever end?

If Romo can spread the ball around to all receivers (to include the backs), the Cowboys will be very dangerous.

I have always believed in the theory that "A wounded lion is twice as deadly." The Cowboys are that wounded lion.

GO OUT THERE - BELT THEM IN THE MOUTH - SCORE LOTS OF POINTS - AND MAKE THEM BELIEVE THEY DO NOT BELONG IN THE NFC EAST!

I think you meant that the other way around: it's a marathon, NOT a sprint. But the rest of the point is solid.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
It would be a surprise, but I am not going to invest a lot of emotion into this one considering who we are missing.

Normally, I want the Eagles win very badly. In this case, we are not equipped to compete with key, very key, injuries and while I "hope" we can, I am not going beyond hoping we show well and don't embarrass ourselves.

Those injuries the more I look at them suck out any bravado I have.

No Bryant, no Leary, no Gregory. That is pretty significant in terms of things we do and our replacements are not exactly ready to "step up".

ShiningStar

Reaction score
wow, if being a wounded lion was all it took, yea, Dallas has failed at that too. Last season to this season, its been different. But this will be new territory for Dallas. Can they survive without Dez. Now people will say Dez disappears in games, but even him on the field is still good for the offense. Hes not going to be on the field, and the Eagles know this. Garrett, will not exploit a team, but the other coaches will. So the game will be heavily decided on the coaches, Garrett will leave it up to his boys to fight it out, and Chip will use his arsenal. On paper, the Cowboys should route this game. Just we all know how Garretts MO is, lets make it as hard as we can. Hes going to make mistake, teh biggest right now might be escobar, I hope Garrett learned Escobar can be a good TD threat. The rest of us figured it out, lets see if he can. McFadden should be lead with Randle and Michele cleaning up. I doubt it goes that way and we ll huff and puff. Witten shouldnt start the game, but he will. Im all for Witten not being used as a number 1 and using him in the right times or at the end of the game to seal it. Its a long season and hes not getting younger. Theres no trophy for how many starts, but his trophy has got to be sealed by now.

Lets see if the Cowboys can come into Philly and turn it into a fight, or dissect that weak team and do whats right to make it easier on ourselves.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Eagle.png

That made me sad.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
It would be a surprise, but I am not going to invest a lot of emotion into this one considering who we are missing.

Normally, I want the Eagles win very badly. In this case, we are not equipped to compete with key, very key, injuries and while I "hope" we can, I am not going beyond hoping we show well and don't embarrass ourselves.

No Bryant, no Leary, no Gregory. That is pretty significant in terms of things we do and our replacements are not exactly ready to "step up".

Leary and Gregory im not worried about, If we lose due to there being no Gregory, last year never happened, and if so much rests on Gregory, than we have to admit the other guys suck. I for one was told how awesome everyone we have are, so i dont see Gregory being that big of a loss. Leary is good, but i wont be irked if hes not in the game. Not to say our line is so good, we can lose anyone, I just never put stock Leary would be with us for very long, so i have no emotion if he plays or replaced. Good player, but that knee will always be questioned.

Bryant is seems is everything this offense needs, and i dont believe that, i just believe the pieces arent used correctly. Huge difference.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Bryant is seems is everything this offense needs, and i dont believe that, i just believe the pieces arent used correctly. Huge difference.

So if I understand you correctly, you buy into this Bryant being hurt thing is a blessing thing?

I just wish I had enough faith in this staff to trust they could just flex up the input of people like Dunbar and Escobar to compensate for the loss of an elite player.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know this is only week two, and this is a marathon and not a sprint. However, I am so sick and tired of Eagle fans talking trash, giggling over the injury to Dez, people at telling me that Dallas has always been a "fair to midlin" club, asking me why it has taken the Cowboys five years to build a team when Philly did it in one offseason, and on and on. Does it ever end?

OMG! Are you some kind of FAN, or what? lol Screw the eagles.

Derekmtl85

Reaction score
Not sure why seeing a dead animal is a good thing (i hope it was a fake eagle). I think some may take eagle hatred a bit too far lol

Anyways, i do think we will win. I think it'll be a tough game but i think Romo will win it in the final 5 minutes.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So if I understand you correctly, you buy into this Bryant being hurt thing is a blessing thing?

I just wish I had enough faith in this staff to trust they could just flex up the input of people like Dunbar and Escobar to compensate for the loss of an elite player.

Yeah, I don't get that either. We must face it...losing Bryant is a big blow to the Cowboys. Lets see what the new guy can do. Forgot his name already? lol

ShiningStar

Reaction score

I said what i said. Will we be effective as with bryant no, but if we used our pieces correctly we could do fair to average. Yes Dez makes an offense but im not saying we cant score tds if our pieces are used correctly

Aven8

Reaction score

I just want to play well and get TO's. If we win, that's gravy and everyone will be sniffing our jocks in America. Now if we go out sloppy and have TO'S of our own and I have to listen to Buck say how great Kelly is for 3 hrs I will be pissed!