I want Dallas to win this game so bad

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Bald Eagles are still endangered and our national bird.
They are beautiful creatures and to see one dead like that, unceremoniously on the ground...
Just seems a shame for someone to display it.

I hate to see pics of dead animals as a whole anyways. Just like my distaste for pics of dead people.

Unless it's an 80's Schwarzenegger movie... Then kill away!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You realize that's probably not a real eagle, right? Everybody chill out.

I get what you were trying to do, my friend. It was just a little in bad taste.

Now, if that was a dead buzzard, we would be cool! lol

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
Bald Eagles are still endangered and our national bird.
They are beautiful creatures and to see one dead like that, unceremoniously on the ground...
Just seems a shame for someone to display it.

I hate to see pics of dead animals as a whole anyways. Just like my distaste for pics of dead people.

Unless it's an 80's Schwarzenegger movie... Then kill away!

See how you said they're endangered? That's a clue that it's probably NOT a real eagle.

C'mon y'all. Lighten up.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
Because endangered animals don't die?

Here ya go.

American-Patriot.jpg

Now....I'm out of this thread.

RunDMC

Reaction score
It would be a surprise, but I am not going to invest a lot of emotion into this one considering who we are missing.

Normally, I want the Eagles win very badly. In this case, we are not equipped to compete with key, very key, injuries and while I "hope" we can, I am not going beyond hoping we show well and don't embarrass ourselves.

Those injuries the more I look at them suck out any bravado I have.

No Bryant, no Leary, no Gregory. That is pretty significant in terms of things we do and our replacements are not exactly ready to "step up".

You're not gonna invest a lot just because we're missing a few players. What kind of fan are you?

As a fan you should ALWAYS be invested. That's ridiculous. Dallas is fully capable of winning this football game.

Jesus man did you forget we still have TONY ROMO and the best offensive line in the game. Not to mention we still have Witten, Beasley, Williams, Dunbar, McFadden, Randle, and Escobar. I can't stand this kind of mindset.

Oh we're missing Dez and Gregory that means I'm not gonna invest in this game because we don't stand a chance and can't beat the almighty Eagles. People keep talking about them coming back against Atlanta guess what? They still lost the damn game while Dallas won. Bring them on. I'm not scared of them. They're a severely flawed football team. Are they capable of beating us? Sure, but we're just as capable of beating them. We have the far superior quarterback, better O-Line, offensive weapons just as good if not better even without Dez, and our defense is coming off a very impressive showing where they only allowed NYG to score 9 points while the Eagles got torched by the Falcons.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
So if I understand you correctly, you buy into this Bryant being hurt thing is a blessing thing?

I just wish I had enough faith in this staff to trust they could just flex up the input of people like Dunbar and Escobar to compensate for the loss of an elite player.

I just have faith in Romo.

You give him the worst weapons on a starting roster in the NFL and they will be good imo.

Corso

Reaction score
You're not gonna invest a lot just because we're missing a few players. What kind of fan are you?

As a fan you should ALWAYS be invested. That's ridiculous. Dallas is fully capable of winning this football game.

Jesus man did you forget we still have TONY ROMO and the best offensive line in the game. Not to mention we still have Witten, Beasley, Williams, Dunbar, McFadden, Randle, and Escobar. I can't stand this kind of mindset.

Oh we're missing Dez and Gregory that means I'm not gonna invest in this game because we don't stand a chance and can't beat the almighty Eagles. People keep talking about them coming back against Atlanta guess what? They still lost the damn game while Dallas won. Bring them on. I'm not scared of them. They're a severely flawed football team. Are they capable of beating us? Sure, but we're just as capable of beating them. We have the far superior quarterback, better O-Line, offensive weapons just as good if not better even without Dez, and our defense is coming off a very impressive showing where they only allowed NYG to score 9 points while the Eagles got torched by the Falcons.

You haven't been reading this guy for long.
He's a "realist" and he's actually very intelligent, but quite abrasive.

He's my brother in arms though and I will defend his fandom (no matter how different it is) to anybody.
Alex is a Cowboys fan.

RunDMC

Reaction score
So if I understand you correctly, you buy into this Bryant being hurt thing is a blessing thing?

I just wish I had enough faith in this staff to trust they could just flex up the input of people like Dunbar and Escobar to compensate for the loss of an elite player.

Who said the loss of Dez will be compensated? You can't replace a talent like him. Doesn't matter the offense is just gonna sputter without him. Look at how we used Dunbar against the Giants. When he gets matched up against a linebacker that's a mismatch. Escobar when we've actually used him has made plays. He's a big target who is also athletic and is sure handed. Beasley is on the verge of being one of the better slot receivers in the league, T-Will is a big play guy, and Witten is still one of the best tight ends in football. Oh and Tony Romo is as good as any quarterback in football protected by a monster OL.

RunDMC

Reaction score

He's my brother in arms though and I will defend his fandom (no matter how different it is) to anybody.
Alex is a Cowboys fan.

Defend him all you want. That's a loser's mentality,

Might as well just not watch the game if you're just gonna concede like that.

StevenOtero

Reaction score

Alex is a Cowboys fan.

"Realist"

Corso

Reaction score
Defend him all you want. That's a loser's mentality,

Might as well just not watch the game if you're just gonna concede like that.

"Realist"

I get where you guys are coming from and I'm in the boat you are, but he is a Cowboys fan. Just one who treats the game differently.
He obviously pays attention- just read his posts.

Corso

Reaction score
Alexander really doesn't need you defending him lmao

You're right, but I did.
So what? I'm there for people I believe in. I would think that's an admirable trait.

Edit: Shoot- if someone called out your fan-hood, I'd defend that too.
I like you as a poster here.